Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

If you could afford both of them, which of the 2 new cosmetic packs would you purchase first?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
As some of you may already know, Cubecraft has recently released 2 NEW cosmetic packs! They’re really cool! Look at the images below to view them! 👇👇
IMG_4303.png

IMG_4302.png

My Question for you today is: if you could afford both, which of the 2 new packs would you buy first? Vote in the poll at the top of the page!

As for me, although I like them both, I would definitely get the new pit pack first.

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
As some of you may already know, Cubecraft has recently released 2 NEW cosmetic packs! They’re really cool! Look at the images below to view them! 👇👇

img_4303-png.225585

View attachment 225587

My Question for you today is: if you could afford both, which of the 2 new packs would you buy first? Vote in the poll at the top of the page!

As for me, although I like them both, I would definitely get the new pit pack first.
I do really like them!

Reactions: Reesle

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Definitely the gravestone pack even though I really love the looks of the pit skins! I'm not much of a BlockWars player and gravestones are universal items. Truly awesome work of the designers.

Reactions: Reesle and a9o2

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
The elements pack looks great, but i dont play blockwars that often and the gravestone pack is just way cooler and good looking.

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 225588
View attachment 225589

I didnt love it both

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom