• Yes, it is fun!

• No, it is dumb.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
Me? Thanks for the comments guys!
I just hope that cubecraft could make up for the unavalible games now AND
use 1.9 pvp to bring out this gamemode.
I just want a mod to see this and approve/disapprove on his/her own opinion. :cube_light:

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Ok, stop the argue. But I hope a mod can answer this...
Hope it will be accepted
:confused1:
wait.You only want a MOD to say something?Because if 1 mod says he likes it it dosent mean it will get added its the opinion of the members that counts (mods too but theres more members that reply).
So if you want 5 mods to say "i like this idea!" then that wont change anything because look at all the people who DONT want this.Even @Foodyling can say he likes it but it wont be that post that will get it added.So sorry but that's not something you should think will get it added.

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
t
Oh really? Skywars, Survival Games, parkour, creative (even tho pk and C are in maintenance) are not very original games are they?

but but.. they have their own special kits..! (ALMOST EVERY SERVER HAS THAT)

Btw this idea could work, but can you bold name of kits, kit1 (just those things). Than it becomes much easier to read.
there not copied because 1,theyre not a custom minigame and 2,theyre the MOST popular games so if they didn't add it before it would be added either way so yes you are wrong

KirbyPlayzMC

May 30, 2016
:confused1:Ok, I definately don't want an argue here...
I'll state my opinion on this arguement. Sorry if i offended anyone.
Skywars, Survival games, pkarour and that kind of stuff are popular minecraft games that are classical. I personally think that almost every successful server needs them, which is what makes a good minigame server. However, every server has a twist of all the classical games, which is OF COURSE good.
Anyway, I very appreciate the support and comments for this post!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom