Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
I think there should be a challenge where all the donators from gold+ are on a hardcore server and they can be teams or non-teams but it is hardcore mode and all of the gold+ members have to survive the hardcore and the first one to defeat the enderdragon wins a prize which the owners can decide. PvP will be enabled which makes it harder and it would be a cool challenge for the server, i think it should be an annual thing so all the other people who want to try can donate and do it again next year! @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @staff (they should add that to quote all the staff(soo much easier))

I think there should be a challenge where all the donators from gold+ are on a hardcore server and they can be teams or non-teams but it is hardcore mode and all of the gold+ members have to survive the hardcore and the first one to defeat the enderdragon wins a prize which the owners can decide. PvP will be enabled which makes it harder and it would be a cool challenge for the server, i think it should be an annual thing so all the other people who want to try can donate and do it again next year! @halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @staff (they should add that to quote all the staff(soo much easier))
@SGTkuzey @Divvy1 @Dai_Matsumoto @bubblewibble @jinjo90 @SevereWarning

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
And, if it was for just donators it would be really hard to play, remember fish slap when it first came out and donator-only? Plus, there'll be heaps of stones reporting that they can't play the game under technical support and stuff.

Reactions: PlasticManPeppo

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
But one thing, you always want things to be a donator only thing, why so conceited for donators? You should know that if the donators got over powered, the balance between stones and donators would be like how far our sun is to the black hole in the center of the Milky Way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom