Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
Hey Guys! As a fan of blockwars, I enjoy using kits that can support our teammates. Such as summoner, which can send lemmings to tank hits and deal a little damage (a slime or a creeper) to your enemies. Zombies are tanks and even though they have bad movement speed, they can be effective at controlling a small area with little room to move thanks a to their high damage. (Unfortunately, skeletons are useless as without a weapon, a tool or their generic bow, they can't even attack.)

Anyway, I find that summoner is the most supportive kit in the game. But it sure doesn't sound supportive, more defensive. And it is. Honestly, no kit can be considered supportive, as they focus on either attacking, mobility, tanking, defending or defence breaking .So I came up with an idea for a kit that would focus on healing allies rather than damage foes.

Cleric
Cost: 600 points
Contents:
Wooden sword
Leather Chestplate
1 Throwable splash potion of healing (2 hearts) every 30 seconds

Strengths:
Splash potion can turn the tide of battle
Versatile, potion can help attackers or defenders (or anyone)
Multiple allies can receive healing
Can avoid combat and still be useful
Can fight decently if forced to
Potion hurts some mobs (but I use summoner idk who else does everyone goes ninja but mobs can sense invisible ninjas :p)

Weaknesses:
Frail, dies easily to a good ninja or warrior
Potion may heal enemies accidentally
No ranged defence
Average damage output
No pickaxe

I hope you like my idea!

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
In my opinion, this is a good suggestion.
I think I don't have much to say, just that this kit would act like a double edge because, like you said:
And also:
Potion hurts some mobs

And I think a pickaxe could be added to this kit as it is not too OP not to have this item.

According to the cooldown of the potion, it could either be what you said or a potion of healing II every 1 minute :p
This kit could also be useful when a teammate gets the flag and he/she gets hit by the other team so you may be able to throw that potion to save and give him/her more chances to capture the flag.

And well, you've got a +1 from this person so I hope more people agree with this idea

@Tacosbefriends maybe you could give your opinion on this? (Since you are the Admin for this type of suggestions)

BrockRock007

Aug 1, 2017
Cleric
Cost: 600 points
Contents:
Wooden sword
Leather Chestplate
1 Throwable splash potion of healing (2 hearts) every 30 seconds

Strengths:
Splash potion can turn the tide of battle
Versatile, potion can help attackers or defenders (or anyone)
Multiple allies can receive healing
Can avoid combat and still be useful
Can fight decently if forced to
Potion hurts some mobs (but I use summoner idk who else does everyone goes ninja but mobs can sense invisible ninjas :p)

Weaknesses:
Frail, dies easily to a good ninja or warrior
No ranged defence
Average damage output
No pickaxe

I hope you like my idea!
I like this idea...
But the cleric should have at least a extra piece of leather armor or a wooden pick. Just a suggestion.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This i dont see working blockwars is tofast paced its actually easier to die than use a potion especially if you have consumables like tnt or arrows, plus you can also heal your enemy to

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom