Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 20, 2022
8
0
2
26
I would like cubecraft to add new maps for blocksWars team 4 or I don't know how to say hehe
Also from lucky blocks theme 1 and 4 team
After what happened Christmas and February lunar
they removed them
Just like lucky blocks
easter egg before
2021
If cubecraft adds the new maps I would like to pl ay them
 

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
191
281
64
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like cubecraft to add new maps for blocksWars team 4 or I don't know how to say hehe
Also from lucky blocks theme 1 and 4 team
After what happened Christmas and February lunar
they removed them
Just like lucky blocks
easter egg before
2021
If cubecraft adds the new maps I would like to pl ay them
soon there will be an easter update then there will probaly be some easter maps for you to play just wait a little
 
  • Like
Reactions: aarongonzalesme
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom