Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
no, because of the slow attack rate of an ax, and the lack of armor, it shouldn't need a slowness effect. however, just like an archer could kill a berserker (that's what I'm calling the kit) an archer can just as easily kill a ninja kit, so that shouldn't really matter
also, I realized that once some activates their berserk ability they should glow, to alert players that they are using their ability.

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
because of the slow attack rate of an ax it shouldn't need a slowness affect, as for an archer being able to kill a berserker kit easily, it would be still be just as many shots as it is to kill a ninja, not much of a big deal
also I realized that once someone activates their berserk ability they should glow to alert other players that they are using their ability.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
no, because of the slow attack rate of an ax, and the lack of armor, it shouldn't need a slowness effect. however, just like an archer could kill a berserker (that's what I'm calling the kit) an archer can just as easily kill a ninja kit, so that shouldn't really matter
also, I realized that once some activates their berserk ability they should glow, to alert players that they are using their ability.
Oh yes that is true

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
because of the slow attack rate of an ax it shouldn't need a slowness affect, as for an archer being able to kill a berserker kit easily, it would be still be just as many shots as it is to kill a ninja, not much of a big deal
also I realized that once someone activates their berserk ability they should glow to alert other players that they are using their ability.
Are you sure it needs to glow

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
it should then people would know why someone isn't dieing or appears to be dealing more damage than normal. It would just be there so that the people around the berserker know whats going on

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Guys don't double post as it is against the rules, there is an edit button for a reason if you feel the need to say more/less

On to the kit...maybe it would work with the strength potion like what @Retraxx said but your idea in particular, no this will be too OP

12wolverine12

Oct 18, 2016
Not a big fan of this. Ninja is already by far the best kit, can't imagine how OP this'd be.
I really don't think this kit is very OP, in what way to do you think this is OP? axes while they do deal a lot of damage have a very slow attack rate, plus they have next to no armor, obviously the ability would help the player remain alive for the ten seconds that it lasts, but that's the point!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I really don't think this kit is very OP, in what way to do you think this is OP? axes while they do deal a lot of damage have a very slow attack rate, plus they have next to no armor, obviously the ability would help the player remain alive for the ten seconds that it lasts, but that's the point!
Ninja has absolutely no armour and it's still by far the most powerful kit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom