Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello! Cyber here! Okay, so this is a thread that will mainly focus on the Arcade. I have been reading lots of threads lately, and there are many people upset or excited about the new Arcade! It features five brand new games that are having players addicted to them, already. Congrats to Minerware for making first place, already! But anyways, I am going to get to the main thread.
The Arcade was probably the most original thing on the server, and still is. Players from all over came and enjoyed the original games, such as Spleef, TNT Run, and QuakeCraft. Though these games do consist on many other servers, I have never in my gaming life seen so many people in just one Arcade Lobby. It was amazing!
But all that changed once the update happened. All games (QuakeCraft, TNT Run, Spleef, Parkour Minigame, Hide and Seek, Paintball, Hourglass, and SCB) were all wiped out and pushed away. This left many players upset and confused! Why take away the amazing, original games? What happened to them? Are they coming back? All these questions have been, or will be answered!
I have talked to many of the staff on Cube, and I got many answers that were alike and different. The staff have taken it into consideration that they will, or most possibly will be bringing back the original games. But, things must be put into action! With the new Arcade games, there is a new mode that comes along with them. I like to call it the Fast Join, but I am sure there are other names for it. The Fast Join is where you don't have to leave the game to get into another. It automatically puts you in another game!
The old games did not work with this. You had to leave the game once someone won, and then join another. It is going to take the staff a long time to work out all this in order to put all the original games on this system. But what I am suggesting, why do the bother? Why not make another Arcade, the original Arcade, and have it based on the older system? It would be an Arcade 2.0, as @PerryJ says!
With the older games, there were many bugs. I will list them now.

SCB - Double Jump could get stuck in mid air, then you would be kicked for flying.
- You can not move once you are dead in some maps, and only have the ability to look around.
- Mobs would be glitched, giving overpowered or weak attacks.
- The game is very laggy, due to the fact of everything going on.

Spleef - Some achievements are bugged and won't give you what is given, or are straight up impossible.
- Splegg has the ability for people to spam right click, making the eggs go much faster and look like they are hacking.

TNT Run - The amount of lagbacks were uncountable, having people die easily.
- Map Nature is very hard to jump around in, having some jumps before the map is destroyed being impossible to reach.

Quake Craft - Campers will sit in crooks and blocks where people cannot shoot and kill them, while they kill everyone else.

I have nothing wrong with Hourglass, Paintball, Parkour Minigame, and Hide and Seek, since I never play those games. Yes, I have heard of many glitches and bugs in Paintball, but I am sure that is being worked on.
Anyways, this thread is for suggestions! For anyone reading this, I want you (if you would like) to toss in some ideas on how the new and old Arcade games can be improved!

My Ideas:

I have a very good friend of mine, @PerryJ, and he is in love with QuakeCraft. I can feel his grief as to when it was taken away. He has sent this message to a head admin, but I think it should be shared with everyone! It contains many map and power up ideas for QuakeCraft!
Here is what it says:
Alrighty. So one of my ideas is that your team’s gonna make some cool new maps for Quakecraft. My first map idea is Haunted Mansion. No. This is not an Halloween Theme. In the middle of the map you have a Haunted Mansion and around that mansion you have a garden/graveyard.

Let’s start with the Haunted Mansion itself. On the first floor you have a big room and a big stair that goes upstairs. On the first floor you can go to a somewhat smaller spooky room on your left and on your right.

On the second floor you have several other spooky rooms and a creepy bathroom. You have 1 big room on the second floor with a balcony where u can jump down into the garden/graveyard. In the garden/graveyard you can hide and snipe your enemies behind several graves. No worries. You can go back to the Haunted Mansion if you walk to the frontdoor of the mansion. In this map It’s nighttime what makes it hard seeing each other. Ofcourse you have lightsourses such is torches, fire, glowstone etc. I came up with this idea thanks to the game Luigi’s Mansion.

Next map idea. Amphitheater. This map has a big field in the middle. The arena. Around that field there are several corridors where u can walk. To make it interesting you can put up some old ruin pillars to make it harder to run all the time. Also u can hide behind those pillars to snipe your enemies. If you are at the end of the corridors you can go to the tribune where u must walk through old and broken chairs. You can also snipe your enemies that are fighting below at the arena part of the map (Sapphire based map). Daytime is the best for this map. I came up with this idea thanks to the Colloseum in Rome, Italy.

Next map idea. Nether. Although it doesn't sound that original I like it when we have very different maps for this game. I don't have any ideas yet how to discribe this map yet, but I was thinking of the Skybridge structure from the old Quakecraft. You have several bridges that leads you to the middel of the map. Below the bridges you have lava. When you fall into the lava you spawn back to a spawnlocation on the map. It's the same methode as in Skybridge, but then Nether Style with volcano's, fire, lava etc etc.

These are some of my ideas for Quakecraft 2.0. I hope this is an inspiration for you and your buildteam. If you don't like my ideas I don't mind ofcourse. Maybe you already have some great ideas how to improve Quakecraft if you want to add this game back that is ofcourse. Please let me know if you like it or not.

I am so in love with these ideas! It is absolutely amazing!

For my own ideas,

TNT Run Map: The map name is Vortex. It has three layers, like all other maps. It can be detailed around the rim however the builders like, but the TNT Run part itself is what I want to design. It is in an oval shape, having sides crook out in different directions. There can be added detail, if anyone would like. The first layer has a random, jetting out design. The second is a smaller version of the oval-based one, and then the third, the actual oval. I am taking it to be night time, since no other Arcade games have night time enabled!
TNT Run Powerups: I like all the other new powerups in the new Arcade games, speed boost, invisibility, etc, but what about things you can actually use to your advantage? Let's give this one a try: Twin Layer. Twin Layer, in my idea, is like the Water Shoes in the Lava Melting game in the new Spleef. Instead of breaking blocks, it adds blocks. It can be used for 10 seconds. It gives the game another fun boost!
QuakeCraft Map: I love QuakeCraft with all my heart. It is my most favorite game! I am so upset to see it go. So, if it is brought back, here is my opinion for a new map! It is called Jungle! Jungle is, like the name, a jungle. It has different sized trees, all connected by birch and stone bridges. The map is the size as the original map Castle, but not merely the same. There can be extra details, if anyone would like.

As my brain is not merely as created as other, this is all I have for now. It would be amazing if anyone would comment their own ideas for the Arcade, and see if we could get back our beloved games!
Thank you for taking your time and reading this!

- Cyber.

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom