Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsTonyYT

Apr 15, 2016
I don't think you get the joke,
cubecraft always takes a long time for a update

I get it don't worry about me :D
Also I know they take a long time for a update
but bigg but maybe they just don't have time bcs they are working on new anticheat xD JK don't take it seriously

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
No just no I MEAN NOBODY TAKES IT1YEAR FOR A NEW ANTI CHEAT

You have to understand that it can't be easy sometimes running a big server like this. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it work and ensure that it remains active. Also, a lot of money gets put into the running of it for things such as advertising. They will make the plugin when they want to since it's their server.

Back on topic...
I think anticheat plugins aren't the best from my experience since they ban random people and it's better to rely on people reporting them instead, unless that is, if someone can make a plugin which doesn't ban people for something they didn't do.

ItsTonyYT

Apr 15, 2016
You have to understand that it can't be easy sometimes running a big server like this. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it work and ensure that it remains active. Also, a lot of money gets put into the running of it for things such as advertising. They will make the plugin when they want to since it's their server.

Back on topic...
I think anticheat plugins aren't the best from my experience since they ban random people and it's better to rely on people reporting them instead, unless that is, if someone can make a plugin which doesn't ban people for something they didn't do.

Dude I already said that my plugin DOESN'T BAN PEOPLE it just kicks them with message and infrom mods,admins... what kind of hack is that player using

ItsTonyYT

Apr 15, 2016
How reliable is your plugin in picking up on people hacking? Does it have a 100% accuracy rate?

antikb,nofall,fasteat,fly... 100% KillAura you need a little bit of setting up to work well (on default is like 85-90%) thats why its full customzable

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
TFW I can't just snap my fingers and magically make things happen.

Seriously, I wish I could, but until I figure out how to become a genie you're going to have to deal with the fact that we are only human.

Let me try making magic...

3aa90e5ed517a1e14169d1747470bcd4.gif

Well all jokes aside, we actually discourage players from saying soon™ because for some projects, we do not have a set date and would like to refrain from giving players false hopes.
All I can tell you is that there are currently lots of projects being worked on. The more time the more effort, no one is lazing around doing nothing but understand that they do need a break every now and then. We do not have infinite stamina. If we gave you a set date and had some unforeseen issue, you wouldn't really be happy about us pushing the date back since we already gave you a date so it'll remain as no ETA.
Lets be honest, we would have players bashing us up.
kkkkk.gif

So we really really do hope you understand that we are working on it as fast as we can.
Staff members have a life outside of minecraft as well and can not be on 24/7.

ItsTonyYT

Apr 15, 2016
Let me try making magic...

3aa90e5ed517a1e14169d1747470bcd4.gif

Well all jokes aside, we actually discourage players from saying soon™ because for some projects, we do not have a set date and would like to refrain from giving players false hopes.
All I can tell you is that there are currently lots of projects being worked on. The more time the more effort, no one is lazing around doing nothing but understand that they do need a break every now and then. We do not have infinite stamina. If we gave you a set date and had some unforeseen issue, you wouldn't really be happy about us pushing the date back since we already gave you a date so it'll remain as no ETA.
Lets be honest, we would have players bashing us up.
kkkkk.gif

So we really really do hope you understand that we are working on it as fast as we can.
Staff members have a life outside of minecraft as well and can not be on 24/7.

I fully agree :D :)

ItsTonyYT

Apr 15, 2016
Does someone know ''Where can I post my anticheat so people can buy it and I can earn money?''

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
I can't upload it it says invalid extension
thats because your uploading it not as a zip file, try using mediafire to upload it and put the link, i look forward for cubecraft getting a new anticheat because staff cant deal with all hackers at a time and 100+ hackers are roaming this server. thank you for your post

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom