Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
im not getting that crab picture...
Wait what? A crab picture? I want that now. All I see is a silly sig about YOLO and it's ridiculously big any way ;)

If you want to be a mod or admin then just play the game, help others and become part of the community. That's why we all play on the server and why all the staff do what they do, it's about the community. Otherwise we would all just play single player where we're all OPs.

Reactions: Marta

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Does it depend on how long you've been on the server or how old you are to become an admin? just wondering
Yes, it depend on how Long you have been on the server but age doesn't matter as much, I'm pretty sure mods and admins are in the ages 12 and up

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Wait what? A crab picture? I want that now. All I see is a silly sig about YOLO and it's ridiculously big any way ;)

If you want to be a mod or admin then just play the game, help others and become part of the community. That's why we all play on the server and why all the staff do what they do, it's about the community. Otherwise we would all just play single player where we're all OPs.
Woah, when did you become admin XD

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
im not getting that crab picture...

Woah, when did you become admin XD
I've been working with halo on servers previously to Cube Craft Games and down a lot of behind the scenes work here. Recently I've been more public on the server and forums. The admin status is just to show the level I'm at. I don't plan on handling bans ETC I'm more co-ordinating features, streaming and bugs for halo and rubic. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to start a conversation with me. :)

John.

Last edited:

curtdawg

Apr 16, 2014
hi I'm newish on forums but luv cubecraft one stone that hasn't gotten rconized that should be is Chuusei he is on like 24/7 and has helped me a ton on skyblock. He invited me to it and I've seen jinjo severewarning and another I forgot cum look at it and be impressed I would like to see him admined or moderatored

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
hi I'm newish on forums but luv cubecraft one stone that hasn't gotten rconized that should be is Chuusei he is on like 24/7 and has helped me a ton on skyblock. He invited me to it and I've seen jinjo severewarning and another I forgot cum look at it and be impressed I would like to see him admined or moderatored
He did some good things, but admin? He hasn't helped out as much and he isn't even on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom