Not open for further replies.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hi there!

So, Cubecraft changed the achievements system a few minutes back.
You now can sort by easy, medium or hard achievements, only there is no option to see all the achievements.
But my friends and I think it's a bit messy and we would love to see the old system back.
Now, some players might like this new system so I suggest to add a panel where we can see all the achievements instead of only easy, medium or hard.

Old system:
Screenshot 2021-10-22 214554.png

New system:
Screenshot 2021-10-22 214707.png

Thanks for reading!
You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
For the general achievements is it easier to sort them into easy-medium-hard. Because in that way it's more organized when the achievements are gonna take more than one page. Like Among Slimes the general achievements took the whole first page so adding more is going to make it look messy. With this system it looks better.

Although it looks better for the general achievements I don't think it looks better for the progressive achievements. For Skywars it's one big mess.

It goes from getting 1.000 kills -> kill 10 players in one game -> kill 10.000 players -> win 10.000 games -> win 1.000 games -> kill 7 players in one game.

So I got a 10 kill game before the 7 kill win game and winning 10.000 games comes before winning 1.000. How are you gonna check your progress in this way. It was way easier to see you progress when it was on one page and not completely mixed up. It seems unlikely they are gonna add more progressive achievements so I don't see a reason to have this on separated pages.

Last edited:

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
For the general achievements is ut easier to sort them into easy-medium-hard. Because in that way it's more organized when the achievements are gonna take more than one page. Like Among Slimes the general achievements took the whole first page so adding more is going to make it look messy. With this system it looks better.
I don't fully agree with this as I would rather have 2 pages on achievements and I don't think any new achievements have to be added for among slimes, there are plenty already. But this is the main reason why I would like to have a button to see all achievements as you would still keep to options to sort by difficulty. I don't really like the way it's forced to sort by difficulty as I (and many others) want to see all achievements to gather to give a clear view of what I still have to complete.

Though I get your point, I just think a new panel with all achievements would be a great addition.

As for the progressive achievements part, I totally agree so I hope they'll at least fix that.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hii, what exactly is it that you like about the oversight of all achievements? 😄
Well if I check on the achievements page I'd like to instantly see how many achievements I got and which I still have to do. It just gives a clearer view when opening the achievements page if you ask me. And I already have to click quite a few times to get to an achievements, this is yet another extra click 😫
For this new system just doesn't give a clear oversight of the achievements.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Hii, what exactly is it that you like about the oversight of all achievements? 😄
I don't have a problem wit the general achievements being separated although it wasn't really needed imo. For me it looks weird how the progressive achievements split up in three pages. It's a bit weird how the 10.000 wins achievement comes before the 1.000 wins achievement. Right now it's a bit random and not organized.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

You now can sort by easy, medium or hard achievements, only there is no option to see all the achievements.
But my friends and I think it's a bit messy and we would love to see the old system back.
Now, some players might like this new system so I suggest to add a panel where we can see all the achievements instead of only easy, medium or hard.

Old system:
View attachment 202190

New system:
View attachment 202189

Thanks for reading!
You can react with :agree: Agree if you agree with this suggestion, or with :unsure: Unsure if you're not sure about it. Or you can react with :disagree: Disagree if you don't like this suggestion at all. I would love to get some feedback, so please let me know what you think about this idea. Have a nice day!

~99th_DutchScary 💙
Is There Advancements For Bedrock?

Naitzirch

Nov 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I totally agree, due to the new achievement menu arrangement I've lost a lot of overview and I need to click through a bunch of pages to check which achievements I haven't got yet. With the old arrangement I could just see it at once.
Personally I also don't feel the need to categorise it into Easy, Medium and Hard and I don't really know anyone who does.
And aside from that you have to click easy, medium or hard every time after selecting general, progressive or kit, which makes for a bad user experience in my opinion.

May 8, 2020
Hi there!

Old system:
View attachment 202190

New system:
View attachment 202189

Thanks for reading!

~99th_DutchScary 💙
:agree:

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Both, both are good!
The new system and the old system have their own appeal to them. The new system makes the achievements easier to take in, but falls short when it comes to viewing your total progress.

This is why I love this suggestion, it allows for choice and transparency between the systems! It allows you to view all the achievements you have and haven't got at once. But it also allows for the more in-depth dive of the new system. This suggestion gets a huge agree:agree: from me!​

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello 99th_DutchScary,

Your suggestion was discussed within the server team and we have marked it as denied. When discussing your suggestion, we mostly felt like this is a feature you just have to get used to. Change is often hard to accept and usually you can only tell if you dislike it after weeks or months of using that system. We haven't heard any complaints about this for the past few months, which led us to believe that this is no longer as big of an issue as when this thread got created.

I do agree that the order of achievements are currently a bit weird, so I will write that down for something to look into in the future, although I have no ETA on this whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom