Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yep no aquatic or village and pillage that why shield don’t work right

SomethingNeon

Sep 30, 2016
no
Not even 1.15 lmao. Cubecraft is in 1.9 so people that play in different versions of minecraft can join the server

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
People are saying bedrock is on 1.15. But also saying that bedrock doesn't have the village and pillage or the aquatic update. The aquatic update was released in 2 parts the earliest of which is 1.4, If this is true and cubecraft bedrock doesn't have the aquatic update therefor, it would be on 1.2 (The better together update) since that's the latest version before 1.4 because 1.3 doesn't exist. Also Bedrock 1.15 kinda isn't a thing. It was meant to be a parity update before 1.16 but they eventually merged it into 1.16. There was no official 1.15 update but there were betas. However it all seems a bit odd because the better together update was ages ago. and if cubecraft bedrock was on 1.15 that would mean the nether update would be here.

Let me know if I'm wrong on any of this its a bit confusing.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
People are saying bedrock is on 1.15. But also saying that bedrock doesn't have the village and pillage or the aquatic update. The aquatic update was released in 2 parts the earliest of which is 1.4, If this is true and cubecraft bedrock doesn't have the aquatic update therefor, it would be on 1.2 (The better together update) since that's the latest version before 1.4 because 1.3 doesn't exist. Also Bedrock 1.15 kinda isn't a thing. It was meant to be a parity update before 1.16 but they eventually merged it into 1.16. There was no official 1.15 update but there were betas. However it all seems a bit odd because the better together update was ages ago. and if cubecraft bedrock was on 1.15 that would mean the nether update would be here.

Let me know if I'm wrong on any of this its a bit confusing.
Oh thanks

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
Unfortunately this will impact on every game mode and cubecraft would prefer having all 1.9 game modes stay the same way without it being updated to 1.16 (When you also try to run a 1.15 or 1.16 server, it really eats up the ram and it’s better not to deal with it and stay on a stable and preferred build/version)

Reactions: wxzzrd and zAmeer

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
I think (personally) adding Netherite armour would kinda break if not ruin the game sorry for the people who think differently about this.
netherite wouldn't have a use since you literraly get diamond armor, and ALSO it would lag so much

Apr 29, 2020
I don't see compatibility being an issue as bedrock is pretty much forced to update to newer versions with no way going back. However, server stability may be an issue. I'm not entirely sure how stable or unstable the latest version of Minecraft is. However, having netherite armor probably would be cool as (A) they could provide an actual reason to go to middle in overpowered items and (B) the knockback resistance of netherite armor would keep you a little safer when crossing bridges and will help prevent people comboing you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom