Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I know that staff cannot say much about it. but i find it takes a long time to open the end and nether in skyblock. in the beginning there were 1k people online now only 200. isn't it an option to do something about it?

What do you think about this?

Reactions: Lawnti

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Indeed with that, My opinion they need to open it.. They will get more players and its something new to do :)

Reactions: Leroyy

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft staff got early acces for skyblock. Maybe also for big updates such as the nether or end update. I think they do this so that staff can catch bugs before it is released to the community. We just need to wait till it releases. But some sneakpeaks wouldn't hurt either, to keep the community hyped 👀

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
Cubecraft staff got early acces for skyblock. Maybe also for big updates such as the nether or end update. I think they do this so that staff can catch bugs before it is released to the community. We just need to wait till it releases. But some sneakpeaks wouldn't hurt either, to keep the community hyped 👀
yes indeed I think it would be fun for the people who play it a lot.

lightindonut

Jun 28, 2020
Netherlands
I know that staff cannot say much about it. but i find it takes a long time to open the end and nether in skyblock. in the beginning there were 1k people online now only 200. isn't it an option to do something about it?

What do you think about this?
they need time and im already happy that i can play in the overworld

Medveder

Jun 6, 2020
Of course we are all waiting for the opening of nether.
but I don’t like the enchantment system. in fact, the game does not have the ability to have good armor, weapons and tools. You can make every enchantment on an item require an entry level. for example, if I have enchanted a pickaxe for luck 4, and I want to enchant for efficiency 1 - it is necessary that experience and lapis lazuli be required again as for the first enchantment. we have already passed the upper world, but cannot have good things, because the enchantment system is very very very complex.
I hope the google translator correctly conveyed my thoughts.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom