Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Horde is literally unsurvivable. The only way to win in it is to spam slow potions on your field and ice on the enemy's. I suggest you remove the blazes, as most towers don't attack it, which makes them almost impossible to defeat

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Most games I play where horde actually comes the game ends in stalemate. People usually just use inferno potions and most of the horde is wiped out. If anything I would like to see the horde buffed as it's very possible to counter it with only towers. I think giants in general deserve a buff as magma cubes are much better mobs simply for the fire resistance.

Reactions: remio

guardtown

Aug 12, 2017
Most games I play where horde actually comes the game ends in stalemate. People usually just use inferno potions and most of the horde is wiped out. If anything I would like to see the horde buffed as it's very possible to counter it with only towers. I think giants in general deserve a buff as magma cubes are much better mobs simply for the fire resistance.
Yeah but blazes are invincible to inferno and they fly. I want THAT part of horde to be nerfed.

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Horde is literally unsurvivable. The only way to win in it is to spam slow potions on your field and ice on the enemy's. I suggest you remove the blazes, as most towers don't attack it, which makes them almost impossible to defeat
Don't nerf horde because horde ranges from mild to severe
MILD horde is countered by many archer path 1 and 2 built in rows
Severe horde is countered by teamwork or tons of archer path 1 and 2 built in rows.

Actually, archer and artillery (minimally) are the best ways to beat horde.
Mostly archer.

Not literally unsurvivable
oh yeah i have proof
Click here

NOTE: If you have clicked “here”, you will be sent to the old thread. In that old thread, do not post or reply as it is necroposting

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
disgree -1

i have never had a game where i lost becuase of horde attacks even in normal mode. Just get better at TD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have lost a game to a horde, but it isn’t impossible to survive in. Just get loads of towers! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom