Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2021
611
674
169
I definitely think there should be more kits or even change the current ones. I’m not too familiar with the Lucky Islands ones, but Egg Wars I am very familiar with, I think they should swap out the cake kit as it’s the least used and pretty much useless as in fights you don’t put a cake down and start eating it, plus the fact that if you put it down, it’s not like you can pick it up again to use later it will just stay there because you wouldn’t usually eat it all at once. - Adam
 
  • Like
Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Top Bottom