Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I play kit-pvp all the time and there are never any moderators online. People take advantage of this and think that they can hack and get away with it. It is very annoying and i think that having a moderator present will keep the hackers away.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
I play kit-pvp all the time and there are never any moderators online. People take advantage of this and think that they can hack and get away with it. It is very annoying and i think that having a moderator present will keep the hackers away.
@PinkStr3ak
@Aimee2323
@caliocean
@WolfWhisperer12
yes, i do find alot oh hackers.
however, i think @Dai_Matsumoto is usually the moderator there, but i have not seen him in a while...

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I'll try my best to log onto kit PvP more often, but if there is no moderator online and you find a hacker, use /report or record him/her and report him/her on the forums.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
i do use /report and i will post hackers on the forums but it gets rather annoying when people are constantly spamming hacker in chat. I just think that having a regular moderator will scare the hackers away.

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
i agree but when you have no moderators on kit-pvp people are free to use hacks. If you have a moderator on kit-pvp regularly then it will reduce the hackers and spammers.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Mmh, the mods can't always be in there at one time, they either have other things to do, or, responding to other reports elsewhere. If you want some hackers banned, as cheetos said, do /report, and if that's not good enough, video record the hacker using hacks, and put it on these forums.

Reactions: cheetos192

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
Mmh, the mods can't always be in there at one time, they either have other things to do, or, responding to other reports elsewhere. If you want some hackers banned, as cheetos said, do /report, and if that's not good enough, video record the hacker using hacks, and put it on these forums.
Thanks for supporting my comment.

bobertbobert1

Apr 6, 2014
United States
There will always be new players, meaning that there will always be new hackers. If you really are having a lot of trouble with hackers then download a trial of Fraps or even Bandicam would work fine and record anyone that you see hacking and post it to the forums. This is very good evidence and will most likely get the hacking player banned faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom