Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

S7100

Feb 25, 2016
How do I play EggWars 1.8? I can't find it anywhere. I see pictures of NPCs all over the place but in the actual lobby they are nowhere to be found. Please help because I love the old combat mechanics in EggWars.

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
How do I play EggWars 1.8? I can't find it anywhere. I see pictures of NPCs all over the place but in the actual lobby they are nowhere to be found. Please help because I love the old combat mechanics in EggWars.
Simple set minecraft to 1.8 and click on play. Then join cubecraft and you can you choose between skywars and eggwars if you need more help feel free to pm me!

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You can simply log in on a 1.8 Client, this way you can play both Sky- as Eggwars 1.8!
@XiiKa @AnimalTamer1 lock? c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom