Results are only viewable after voting.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there,
There is a rule called “necro-posting”. I do understand why this rule exists, but there one thing..
One people do this they aren’t aware of doing it. They usually don’t look at the date of the post. So it’s most of the time it not their fault.
I get the idea that helpers mostly looking for necroposting on the forums. Isn’t it way easier to program the site on a way that the threat automatically closes after 3 weeks without posting. It shouldn’t be so hard to program... This will save the staff a lot of time and is easier for the members.

They could also extend the time to a month, so that it’s easier and faster to see when it’s too long ago to answer.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Jukaido already suggested this a few months ago and got Escalated.

Take a look at his thread! :)

Reactions: Fesa
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

First off, as @Quis said, this have already been suggested by someone else. Can be viewed HERE

And answering to your question "Why this rule exist"?

This rule is one of the most important: Although the rule itself was modified like 2 years ago it still being almost the same. The new modifications said that you can "necro-post" if you have something really important to add.

This rule is set to avoid "message farmer" or just disoriented people writting in suggestions oldest than 3 weeks. Imagine a post that has been inactive for more than 1 year and someone who clearly doesn't know know the rules reply on it and there's a lot of new players who doesn't know that this rule even exist... this would be a chaos.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey!

First off, as @Quis said, this have already been suggested by someone else. Can be viewed HERE

And answering to your question "Why this rule exist"?

This rule is one of the most important: Although the rule itself was modified like 2 years ago it still being almost the same. The new modifications said that you can "necro-post" if you have something really important to add.

This rule is set to avoid "message farmer" or just disoriented people writting in suggestions oldest than 3 weeks. Imagine a post that has been inactive for more than 1 year and someone who clearly doesn't know know the rules reply on it and there's a lot of new players who doesn't know that this rule even exist... this would be a chaos.

“I do understand why this rule exists.”...

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom