Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eclipzaa_

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
netherlands
when i play eggwars and i see the nametag from the villager i think that he is a player.
plz fix that the nametag removed/other colour

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I actually do agree to this. I do get confused often whether the name tag is of a villager or a player, there are quite a lot of maps where there is a team orange. I wouldn't mind a change to it, however, it isn't too hard to make out the difference, but can be tricky at times and can get you killed.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Villager does not move....ever.
Players do move...all the time.
If you're confused get Optifine.
Nuf Said

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Villager does not move....ever.
Players do move...all the time.
If you're confused get Optifine.
Nuf Said
Players stand still to buy from the villager and sometimes their similiar coloured nametag is hidden behind the villager's. Yes you can figure out if an enemy is standing there if you look long enough, but in those few seconds someone could have shot you off a ledge or something. If they make the villagers nametag white, problem solved \ o /

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion! I have been lured to an island countless times thinking that the orange name tag was a player, and sometimes it resulted in a loss.
So far there are not any white teams, as @xMegaCoolx said, so I am up for the change :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom