Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
Hello CubeCrafters,

Our provider is performing maintenance on some of our NA region's infrastructure in the early hours of the 10th of May. As such, we will be redirecting NA traffic to our EU region from around 23:00 EST. We believe it should be back from midday.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will delete this thread once maintenance has completed.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters,

Our provider is performing maintenance on some of our NA region's infrastructure in the early hours of the 10th of May. As such, we will be redirecting NA traffic to our EU region from around 23:00 EST. We believe it should be back from midday.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will delete this thread once maintenance has completed.
lol

F for NA players

Ben

Aug 4, 2020
Radcliffe
Pronouns
He/They
An update on this for those who are curious as to why our NA region is still unavailable:

We were expecting this maintenance to complete within an hour of it starting, but as the maintenance began we started seeing failures across our network (including EU) when servers were trying to talk to eachother. We've made patches to bring the network back up in our EU region, and are in constant contact with the datacenter to try and get this resolved as soon as possible.

Rodeappels

May 10, 2021
Thanks for your patience today! We have resolved our network issues in all regions, and everything has mostly returned to normal. We will continue monitoring throughout the next 24 hours to make sure that we don't run into any further issues.
I'm stone and if i press the button to play Skywars or Eggwars i always got putted in NA region but im from Europe so idk what this issue is

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom