Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kabcraft101

Oct 9, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have a problem. I have a Youtube channel but nowadays I have no motivation to continue, this has 2 reasons ...

the first reason is simply that my sub and view number stays the same, this is not really motivating you can understand ...
The second reason is that I am not very good at pvp ... Of course maybe good, I easily get 7 kills in a game, but then I go dead in a stupid way, cleaners etc ...

Can anyone help me? I do it happily but without motivation it is very frustrating ...

This is one more link to my channel:https: www.youtube.com/channel/UCUB0kClw_f2cGhvV2oZh3zQ/videos

So you can also watch a video and say if there is something better?

I hope you guys can help me!
Thank you all!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, just don’t call people “Nub” in your video, even if they had more gear or golden apples. Even better: just don’t do it at all.

Now to the actual content:
-Original ideas:
Original ideas are important because they attract new people to watch your video and actually stay around. A weekly series where you play some games and mostly win isn’t a thing I would subscribe for.
-Music:
I watched one video of you (what most people would do, clicking your video on the side bar of the recommended videos) and didn’t like it because of the old no copyright music. Try some new music, it could help!
-Editing:
Other than the fade effect I didn’t notice alot of editing in your video, maybe add some more sound effects, or some side effects? That’s more up to you, where you feel the best with.
-Game:
I can’t blame you on this one but I saw you played Minecraft (which all of us on this forums probably still do). Even though it’s still a popular game, it has decreased in popularity alot. But that’s your choise.
-Skills:
This one is important, I’m not just talking about tbe pvp skills you have, but skills in general, trapping can be a skill too. I noticed you have alot of pvp skills, which is actually something good!

This were all of my tips, hopefully some of them could help you. Ofcourse it’s up to you what you actually want to do with your channel.
Good luck in the future!

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Amazing YouTuber:
2018-10-06_14.11.58.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom