Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Hello Cubecrafters and welcome to my YT channel thread.

I've started back on the first of July. I actually never had a 'goal' in mind, I just uploaded some random stuff and I never thought people would look at it. But yes, after awhile I think people like my 'job' and the things that I do for them so have a look on my channel and maybe you'll be one of them! :)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWTBo7NCtZ--55T9I7ChkJw

Questions and answers:
  • Q: Who is Stieno?
  • A: Stieno AKA Stijn is a 16 year old boy that lives in Belgium. He loves to make videos and post it on a online platform just like YouTube. He also loves to visit abandoned places in his spare time.
  • Q: What languages do you speak?
  • A: I'm from Belgium, so I speak Netherlands AKA Dutch on my channel.
  • Q: What sort of videos can you expect on your channel?
  • You can always except talk videos (just normal videos) on my channel. You can also except some abandoned places videos. Either way, you can also search for other videos like Pranks/Challenges/Funny moments/etc.
  • Q: What program(s) do you use to edit your videos?
  • A: I'm always editing my videos with Sony Vegas Pro (just for the cuts) and then after that I use Filmora for the effects/glitches/etc.
  • Q: What program(s) do you use for your avatar/banner?
  • A: My banner/avatar seems easy but actually it's not, I'm using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for the Avatar. I'm also using Adobe Photoshop for the banner.

If you have any question(s) then just leave a comment below and I will directly answer them! :)
PS: Feel free to subscribe. :p

Reactions: AndyPaz and zHeavy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom