Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_V1P3R

Dec 20, 2016
1.Get your goldmine upgraded in castle bazar
2.Look in the tower defence lobby and click the diamond (achievements) this will give you points when doing achievements which may give you levels
3.Upgrade towers to max level.This is mainly to level 4 but in other cases may be different
4.Have half of your Team attacking and Half defending so this gives you a better chance of surviving and winning
5.Send best troops at Armageddon mode such as giants

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
1.Get your goldmine upgraded in castle bazar
2.Look in the tower defence lobby and click the diamond (achievements) this will give you points when doing achievements which may give you levels
3.Upgrade towers to max level.This is mainly to level 4 but in other cases may be different
4.Have half of your Team attacking and Half defending so this gives you a better chance of surviving and winning
5.Send best troops at Armageddon mode such as giants
1. Agreed, but do it asap.
2. Levels don't affect your strength. Nice to have though and some of the purchasable towers aren't required. Another way to get points is to play games that have a point multiplier.
3. Always full upgrades. Quality > quantity.
4. You don't need half of your team on attack and the other half on defense. It depends on what the enemy is doing. Are they going aggressive? If yes, you may need more to defense. Do they have a weak defense? If yes, then you might not need 3 people on offense.

Usually 1-2 people do offense. For that case, 1 guy does offense and the 2nd helps the first or sends extra stuff with him.

5. Depends on opponent's tower composition. Lack anti-air? Blazes. Lack anti-ground? Giant. NEVER mix air with ground.

I posted a build order on another thread for those who want to do a fast level 4 gold mine. Be warned that it's risky and it sacrifices defense in exchange for the high, early gold rate. Level 3 is good if you need the defense right away though.

Build order (see post #2): https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/quick-gold-mine-max-lvl.178754/

_V1P3R

Dec 20, 2016
True that is some good points
I just wanted to show my basic steps and my tatics , and what I normally do well with

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
True that is some good points
I just wanted to show my basic steps and my tatics , and what I normally do well with
I'm going to try my theoretical build order right now. It's been 2 months since I've played on this server. I got fed up with all the hackers and bad teammates I got before I needed to take a break.

If the build works, I'll post how to make the most out of it. If not, then I'll change it.

Edit: I've made the video and it'll be under the thread I linked.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom