Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Was this helpful?

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I have a few tips and strats that I have for each game, and I will share them with you! If you have any better tips in the comments i will edit it with yours and credit :D

Microgames

Wait for it - Hold space near the edge. If it is the fly one, you are already holding space, and if it is the void one just jump in the void.

Milk the cow - Before the game, stand near a 2x2 platform, and loot the chest if there is one.

Stack 10 blocks high - Start stacking on a 2x2 platform as soon as possible. When you are done, jump on the nearest persons tower so they can't keep stacking up!

Fly to the moon - Just hold space, really easy.

Be last knight standing - Just run around. If someone targets you, you might try and kill them or if there isn't enough time left then just run. If you are joint first you might want to go for the other first place in case you lose a different game.

Dodge anvils - Stand on one block, and look up. If an anvil falls on you, move over one block.

Get a flower - Just try and get one as fast as possible, but still be careful.

Solve equation - Pay attention in maths class

Build crafting table - Just grow the tree and cut it and make the table. If you are feeling extra mean you can also break other people's saplings or pick up their logs!

Answer question - If you don't know a question, just pick a random one and memorise the answer for next time. They are all minecraft related questions.

Keep moving - You can just move your head slightly, or keep jumping.

Ride a cow - Punch people near the edge off their cows into the void. Only ride a cow in the last second.

Don't stop sneaking - Just keep sneaking :P

Build a snow golem - You can actually just use one of the snow blocks on a 2x2 platform, so you only need to use one snow block. If you want to can throw snowballs at people, but I usually just try to complete it as fast as possible.

Feed blob - Try not to start where other people are, keep to your own space so you can get food fast. When you have it click on blob to feed him.

Land on slime blocks - You can hit other people if you want, but find a part with lots of slime blocks and try to land there.

Musical chairs - Fast reaction times are the best. The music stops slightly before it says to sit so that could be a slight indication as to when to sit.

Loot chests and kill all - If you get a good weapon like a diamond axe or sword, go for people with no armour. If you get lots of armour try to avoid people.

Mine ores - Pvp is enabled, you can kill people! just don't dig where other people are.

Craft item - Pretty much all the recipes are easy, like tools or armour. If you are struggling memorise those recipes.

Stand on wool - Try and find a wool near an area where other people aren't there.

Stand on diamond - The floor disappears after the timer goes below around 2 1/2 seconds, so hit people until then and jump on at the last second.

Lava floor - Stay on yellow.

Parkour and eat cake - Usually your best bet will be to stand on a corner 2x2 platform and wait until it starts. If it doesn't start from there, move to to the nearest 2x2 platform where it starts.

Shear 12 sheep - Stay away from other players before the game starts so you can shear sheep in your own area.

Win snow fight - Get on a corner 2x2 platform before the game starts, then shoot players from there. When someone starts shooting at you, drop down.

Jump and catch emeralds - Go for clumps of emeralds, and stay away from people.

Dress like the mannequins - Open your inventory so you can see the armour stand from the left or right of your inventory, then just equip the right armour.

Ignite the tnt - Stay on a 2x2 platform, then when the game starts locate the tnt on it and ignite it.

Avoid the tnt - Go to the middle and when the games starts, go to where there isn't any tnt, usually a centre side or corner.

Enchant the item - Just find the item, and quickly hover over the books until you see the enchants you need.

Slap players into cacti - My tactic is to hide in between the cacti in a corner. Sometimes you get spawnkilled, not much you can do about that really.

Balancing beam - Just run across. The arrows can't hit you.

Swim to the gold platform - Don't hit the guardians, my tactic is to stay under the platform until about 3 seconds left, then quickly get out and jump on before anyone can hit you off. On hard mode you can actually just stand on any gold block underwater and it will still count (this may change in the future).

Nerd pole - Before the game, stand near a corner. Then get the wool and use it to block off the chest. Then just get to the middle and climb up. I usually don't hit anyone off but you can if you want.

Egg battle - PvP based game. Just hope your teammates aren't bad really. I like to stay in groups with my teammates or 1v1 people, only go for the egg once all the enemy team is defeated. If you see anyone breaking your egg, hit all of them to reset their break progress and keep doing that until they stop.

Get to the bottom without dying - Hay bales massively reduce fall damage, you could probably go from the top to bottom with a hay bale and not die. slime blocks reduce all fall damage to 0, however it is very slow so avoid slime blocks, same with cobwebs.

Chicken shooter - Go for highlighted chickens, they give you a lot more. Otherwise just bowspam them.

Buy item - Go to a 2x2 platform. When the game starts, loot the whole chest as quick as possible and go to the nearest villager and trade. If you don't have the right items, go to the next villager.

Explosive bow battle - Just run around. You can actually tnt jump with the bow if you are feeling flashy :P

Stay on top - Go where there aren't any other players. If they approach you, hit them off.

KOTH - Really hard, only one can win. I rarely win, but my tactic is to stay near the top in a corner until the very end, then jump up and take the hill.

Hide under blocks - Hit everyone and get under blocks if you can. Honestly I find it more reliable to dodge the arrows manually by not hiding and just treating it like the anvil game, but that is only for pros ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Survive shulker onslaught - Jump in the middle, and if a bullet is coming for you start running around and doge them. It is hard, and very luck based, but you can punch them as well if you have a good enough aim.

Avoid hot potato - Just run near the edge, if you are the hot potato punch someone who isn't looking at you.

Knock everyone off - Stay near the corner away from people, and when are are 2-3 players left, hit the off because you are green (credit to @YoshiGameplayX because I had no idea how that worked before xD)

Hatch chickens - Learn to spam really fast, like 10 cps should be good. If you are good enough you should be able to go through the whole hotbar.

Throw tnt - Just avoid all tnt and don't throw to make it easier. If you can, you can parkour up to 4 blocks high, and tnt won't be able to hit you or destroy the block from the floor.

OITC - There is a 50/50 chance of being spawnkilled. Just run around and be unpredictable, if someone is standing still shoot them, or if someone is trying to melee you also shoot them.

Tnt tag - Stay on the top. If there is a tnt on top, you can see them so just avoid them. If you are picked, just go on top and drop down on someone, then go back up.

Find the button - Just look around. If people are disappearing then they have found it, go there.

Feed animals - Just spam all the highlighted animals.

Tower climb - Climb the ladder and hit people under and to the side of you so that they don't hit you.

Stand on the side with less players on it - I hate this game, not only is it super luck based but it also is bugged. You need to stand practically in the middle for it to actually register where you are. Just go off what you think on this one; not really any tips here.

Boss Games

Get most kills - Go swordsman kit, and go for spam clickers or people with less armour on other kits. If there is a big group hitting each other, stand on the outside and hit people.

Lucky block pvp - Really annoying tbh. Just get lots of lucky blocks before it starts and try not to die. If you have a bow, as annoying as it may be its probably you best option just to bowspam.

Fly through hoops - Mainly practice really. Sometimes the hoops don't load which is really annoying.

Spleef - Don't go for people in the first half, focus on removing the top two layers. If someone is targeting you kill them. Don't block yourself off or you will die of hunger (I saw someone make this very mistake lol)

Bow spleef - Just parkour until there are 2 other players left, then go for them. Don't just stand still though, just shoot then run and keep doing that.

Colour floor - Try to get outlines, and when you can't get any more fill it all in. If someone uses a potion in your outline, try to block them off. Use potions on other people's outlines also if they have them, or places with lots of space for colour.

Tnt run - Don't run, just jump on each one individually so it degrades much slower. If someone cuts you off, then run and go back to jumping.

That concludes my guide! If you liked it please like it, it took me about an hour to write :P

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Nice tips. Although I have my own strategies for every game, this guide will definetly help those guys that are more noobs in this gamemode.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I'd say, stay in a corner for a little while, if you are with 2 or 3 people left you can easily knock them off, because you are green, I'm not kidding, it works. 😂 (With that Knockball ball thingie)

Overall, really nice you made this! I'll try in Minerware.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom