• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So overall, I like the new minerware update. There's more variety, less bugs and not everything is a knockback microgame. But there is some constructive criticism about some of the new microgames such as...

Thin ice: Honestly, thin ice is just lava floor. it's the same game, but with ice instead of concrete. some changes to make it more unique could be:

Change lava floor, so that when you walk on a block, it changes from yellow, to orange, to red and then to lava.

Or completely remove Thin ice.(a worse option in my opinion)

Fill the tank: The issue with Fill the tank is that it's too easy. A simple fix to this could be. You have to fill the tank three times, instead of twice.

Cooks request: Cooks request is a very casual game. and although that is good, there is one change to it that would be great.

Shorten the amount of time players have to cook the food, from 40 seconds, to either 20 or 25.

Pick the crop: To be perfectly honest, Pick the crop is the same exact thing as find the sapling. A solution to this could be...

Change Pick the crop so that there is only farmland and water on the map. And that players will have seeds and bone meal, in their hotbar. They then plant the seeds bonemeal it and then pick the crop.

Shoot creepers: Shoot creepers is way too easy. You just fire in the general direction of the creepers, and hit one. A fix to this could be that less creepers spawn. And that they are more spread out.

Anyway, that concludes this string of suggestions. But overall loving the new update.

Last edited:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Another small suggestion. Change the name of find the sapling to sapling hunt. To avoid confusion with find the item.

Reactions: beefismeat

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Another idea I came up with. When there is only 1 player left in last knight standing or mini survival games, it moves on to the next microgame immediately.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
One other idea I had.

Catch butterflies is way to easy, so my suggestion I have to change it is.

Change the minimum amount of butterflies you have to catch, from five to eight.

Jan 6, 2021
So overall, I like the new minerware update. There's more variety, less bugs and not everything is a knockback microgame. But there is some constructive criticism about some of the new microgames such as...

Thin ice: Honestly, thin ice is just lava floor. it's the same game, but with ice instead of concrete. some changes to make it more unique could be:

Change lava floor, so that when you walk on a block, it changes from yellow, to orange, to red and then to lava.

Or completely remove Thin ice.(a worse option in my opinion)

Fill the tank: The issue with Fill the tank is that it's too easy. A simple fix to this could be. You have to fill the tank three times, instead of twice.

Cooks request: Cooks request is a very casual game. and although that is good, there is one change to it that would be great.

Shorten the amount of time players have to cook the food, from 40 seconds, to either 20 or 25.

Pick the crop: To be perfectly honest, Pick the crop is the same exact thing as find the sapling. A solution to this could be...

Change Pick the crop so that there is only farmland and water on the map. And that players will have seeds and bone meal, in their hotbar. They then plant the seeds bonemeal it and then pick the crop.

Shoot creepers: Shoot creepers is way too easy. You just fire in the general direction of the creepers, and hit one. A fix to this could be that less creepers spawn. And that they are more spread out.

Anyway, that concludes this string of suggestions. But overall loving the new update.
I agree with everything here except for making shoot the creeper harder, it already isn't and easy game mode with an average of 60 to 70 percent of players completing it. These players aren't just horrible at the game either I struggle with shoot the creeper only winning 20 percent of my games on it and I have amazing bow aim and constantly play and win bow duels so I think the game mode is fine as is.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree with everything here except for making shoot the creeper harder, it already isn't and easy game mode with an average of 60 to 70 percent of players completing it. These players aren't just horrible at the game either I struggle with shoot the creeper only winning 20 percent of my games on it and I have amazing bow aim and constantly play and win bow duels so I think the game mode is fine as is.
It really isn't. All you have to do is is move a bit to the left, and then it's easy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom