Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. Plagiarism may be intentional or reckless, or unintentional.

Hello! Please sit back and enjoy my ideas and thoughts on where CCG is heading and what will/might happen.
Part 1

Hello old and new players reading this! Some of you might now me as a critic to CCG or a top tier mobile pvper with mutiple world records! For those of you new players first of welcome, and secondly I am Kat9Ramp8ge (Just call me Kat). I am a very well known player in the ccg community known for my experience PvP skill and knowledge in PvP and just in Minecraft in general! Anyway enough talk about me now time to talk about Cubecraft! I have been In Cubecrafts downs and lows. I have recently seen some of Cubecrafts eh side. Let me tell you about what is happening.
————————————-————————-——————————————————————————————————————————————

They day is November 6 2020. The bridge is being released today. And your ready. It’s released but it’s nothing like what it what it was hyped up to be. It a bootleg copy of the bridge on hypixel... but worse. Your stuck on one mode and cant do solos or doubles or anything. It’s just a 5v5. What is this. Developers if you want make a game that good for the community then atleast have options. Let’s count how many kits and how many games there are. hmmm it seems like there is 4 kits. And 12 games (so so) Now let’s compare to another server with the same level of.. nothing because they have designed their games and didn’t copy them. Let’s say Hypixel. The amount of kits. Uncountable. The amount of games. Uncountable. The players. 80k-130k+. Now the bridge on hypixel is a duel. The bridge on cubecraft is also considered a duel. With the same colors, some of the same maps, a 5v5 mode, with the same weapons, and same gear.
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. ... Plagiarism may be intentional or reckless, or unintentional.

In my opinion, cubecraft is slowly becoming a BOOTLEG HYPIXEL.
With the recent release of duels and a bit ago Skyblock both strangely hinted/given the idea when both games were getting major updates and attention in hypixel. Quick message to the devs and admins, Ask the hypixel team for help on figuring out your games and ideas. I have yet to see one original game that isn’t popular or well known that isn’t stolen from a server. Now before a staff member or a new player says. “We/they aren’t stealing or copying anybody! No you can’t just accuse us of that!” yes I can and I am right now am. Name 1 game that they made that is being given a lot of attention and not copied from any other games (among slimes more like among us am I right :monkeylook:)

In all seriousness this is plagiarism and it needs to stop. Focus on the cubecraft community’s ideas and thoughts. We can tell you devs and admins what WE want. Because clearly adding a gamemode that is forgotten in a day isn’t what we want.

If any mods or admins or helpers or anybody takes this down it shows that they know this is the truth and they are hiding it!

No hate to the staff team I love you all but stuff needs to change!

-Kat9Ramp8ge

Attachments

• 966C1E85-869D-4D46-A034-925C3A5AE473.jpeg
    966C1E85-869D-4D46-A034-925C3A5AE473.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 89

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
It’s released but it’s nothing like what it what it was hyped up to be. It a bootleg copy of the bridge on hypixel
first, this is untrue for many reasons, 1) bridge isnt owned by hypixel, and they are not the first to make it. 2) cubecraft has added features like powerups keeping it inline with the blockwars theme.

With the recent release of duels and a bit ago Skyblock both strangely hinted/given the idea when both games were getting major updates and attention in hypixel.
Both skyblock and duels were released on cubecraft before hypixel, Duels was released over 4 years ago on cube, but only 2 on hypixel. The skyblock you are thinking of was released about a year ago, but had been in development for 8 months before that, before hypixel released skyblock, and this wasnt even the first release! it was a re-release of an old removed skyblock. And finally cubecraft skyblock is nothing like hypixel skyblock.
Name 1 game that they made that is being given a lot of attention and not copied from any other games
Among Slimes: Remake for among us but the only one in minecraft
Skywars: Made a year before hypixel even existed
Eggwars: Speaks for itself, also before hypixel
Skyblock: Not an original idea, but the first minigame server to release it, and its completely different then any other.
Lucky Islands: Completely Unique
Minerware: Literally was made by minikloon before he went to hypixel and made hypixel says
Tower Defense: Completely unique and first of its kind
Colony Control: Completely new idea, no one else has anything like it.
Assassination: Also completely unique
(sorry that was more then 1)

I hate to be a jerk but stuff like this is a disgrace, i understand that you have some reason for not liking cubecraft but you are blatantly lying. And what needs to stop are posts like these, because it hurts me to see that the amazing community here is willing to lie to try to get a reaction.

Last edited:

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
If I may offer another counterpoint:
No 1.9+ PvP server (to my knowledge) has a game like Bridges, same thing goes for Bedrock servers. In this case, regardless of claims about plagiarism, CubeCraft is not in direct competition with Hypixel.

Reactions: Pineapple

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
first, this is untrue for many reasons, 1) bridge isnt owned by hypixel, and they are not the first to make it. 2) cubecraft has added features like powerups keeping it inline with the blockwars theme.

Both skyblock and duels were released on cubecraft before hypixel, Duels was released over 4 years ago on cube, but only 2 on hypixel. The skyblock you are thinking of was released about a year ago, but had been in development for 8 months before that, before hypixel released skyblock, and this wasnt even the first release! it was a re-release of an old removed skyblock. And finally cubecraft skyblock is nothing like hypixel skyblock.

Skyblock: Not an original idea, but the first minigame server to release it, and its completely different then any other.
Minerware: Literally was made by minikloon before he went to hypixel and made hypixel says

I hate to be a jerk but stuff like this is a disgrace, i understand that you have some reason for not liking cubecraft but you are blatantly lying. And what needs to stop are posts like these, because it hurts me to see that the amazing community here is willing to lie to try to get a reaction.
100 percent agree. I can see how to an outsider it might seem like CubeCraft might be plagiarizing from other servers, but this is simply not true. Every game on CubeCraft has a CubeCraft twist which in my opinion is what keeps people playing. Hypixel is not insanely popular because it has brand new game ideas, as I’ve seen most of these games on CubeCraft or other servers first. (no hate to hypixel at all) I think CubeCraft truly has this potential (especially with Bedrock) and we are constantly developing new games! We are not and will never try to be Hypixel, and I hope to see more games like Among Slimes which are a lot of fun :) Your opinion is always appreciated, however I believe that CubeCraft is it’s own server with its own great ideas.

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
100 percent agree. I can see how to an outsider it might seem like CubeCraft might be plagiarizing from other servers, but this is simply not true. Every game on CubeCraft has a CubeCraft twist which in my opinion is what keeps people playing. Hypixel is not insanely popular because it has brand new game ideas, as I’ve seen most of these games on CubeCraft or other servers first. (no hate to hypixel at all) I think CubeCraft truly has this potential (especially with Bedrock) and we are constantly developing new games! We are not and will never try to be Hypixel, and I hope to see more games like Among Slimes which are a lot of fun :) Your opinion is always appreciated, however I believe that CubeCraft is it’s own server with its own great ideas.
Question: What games are origanal? Execpt for Among Slimes(which is brand new)

1. Among Slimes. Servers had already had this idea. But yeah parietal new
2.Skywars what server made this explode agian? Cubecraft? No hypixel
3. Eggwars. Stolen from a german server. Literally we already talked about this
4. Skyblock I asked for original ideas.
5. Lucky Islands. On Hypixel there literally is a lucky block skywars game mode in lab.
6. Minerwar. Ill give you this one
7. Tower defense. This wasn’t originally made from ccg. A bunch of servers and mobile games have made this.
8. Colony control. The frick. What? I don’t play the java much.
9. Assainstions. do you mean assissians from the java server CubeVoid from like 6 years ago? If so because they are the same game

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Tower defense. This wasn’t originally made from ccg. A bunch of servers and mobile games have made this.
Correct me if I am wrong, but originally Tower Defense was created by the Chunck. The chunck merged with CubeCraft, which gave them permission to copy games from the chunck. The same with BlockWars.
Colony control. The frick. What? I don’t play the java much.
This is also on Bedrock.

Assainstions. do you mean assissians from the java server CubeVoid from like 6 years ago? If so because they are the same game
Assassinations on CubeCraft also exists 6 years
EDIT: make that 7 years. Just looked it up

Skywars what server made this explode agian? Cubecraft? No hypixel
That was not the point of this thread? The point of your thread was plagiarism, not who made it more popular. And if it does, then CubeCraft exploded it for the entire Dutch community which is literally about 1/4th of their player-base. Dutch people started to play CubeCraft SkyWars after several youtubers like LinkTijger, Jerremyfrieser, HetGameS, EnzoKnol and many others started to play it around 2015.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Question: What games are origanal? Execpt for Among Slimes(which is brand new)

1. Among Slimes. Servers had already had this idea. But yeah parietal new
2.Skywars what server made this explode agian? Cubecraft? No hypixel
3. Eggwars. Stolen from a german server. Literally we already talked about this
4. Skyblock I asked for original ideas.
5. Lucky Islands. On Hypixel there literally is a lucky block skywars game mode in lab.
6. Minerwar. Ill give you this one
7. Tower defense. This wasn’t originally made from ccg. A bunch of servers and mobile games have made this.
8. Colony control. The frick. What? I don’t play the java much.
9. Assainstions. do you mean assissians from the java server CubeVoid from like 6 years ago? If so because they are the same game
1) maybe, but cube was first
2) cubecraft made it popular back when it was the biggest server on minecraft (or one of them)
3) what you said was just false, but there were 3 servers who all released their version within a month or two so
4) cubecraft skyblock is original (just as original as hypixels which you use as an example of an original game)
5) lucky islands was first
6)
7) correct, CCG doesnt own tower defense, its a very old idea mostly used in mobile games, but first to make it in minecraft (actually the chunk, but they merged)
8) also on bedrock but ok lol
9) No, i mean assassins from that cubecraft server like 7 years ago. (look through news subforum, its back in 2013)

(i know marieke said some of these already but i wanted to post a full list to explain all of them)
So please let this go, this conversation isnt helping anyone, also just gonna say The one game here that was actually taken from other servers was FFA, its just kit pvp which is one of the oldest types of servers on the platform.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I don't agree with this thread but I just wanted to add something to this and give something that just gives me the idea I am playing hypixel: (skywars) The new maps all are meant for everyone to go mid and the old revamped maps too and I used to like and still like the old maps where everyone would rush each other and not go to mid immediately.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom