Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you prefer

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hey! Welcome to this 9th week of the survival world progress thread. This week 3 new things. In the aquatic district (As you guys voted), the industrial district and the modern district.

2018-11-15_16.05.54.png

2018-11-15_16.08.13.png

My new skin :D

So yeah basicilly how this works you put a block where light can go through (Leaves, glass, etc.) And you put a torch or other lighting source, then the block, then an item frame with a fully white map. But how did you get the fully white map??? Well, remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned I was working on a secret project? So.. About that..

2018-11-18_12.07.28.png

Yep. Hours and hours of making a giant square and putting snow on it. This is made a few weeks ago but I never showed it and now I do because the matrix room is now complete. I saw Grian do this so I wanted to try it out too. Unfortunately I can't show the whole picture cuz chunkloading is being a derp.

2018-11-18_11.35.44.png

As you guys voted, I did some stuff in the aquatic settlement and this is the only thing there so far but I think it looks cool but it needs a bit more detail. I'll return to this at some point.

2018-11-18_11.35.08.png

As you can see, a very long monorail going through the insutrial area. THere isn't any rails in it yet, I still need to do the medieval part of this line (It's going to change design once it reaches the border of the 2 districts)
2018-11-18_11.38.25.png

Untitled.png

So, that's about it for this week. I'm not doing the statistics anymore because it seemed nobody really cared about it.

Thanks for reading! Bye! (Vote poll and give tips if you want :P)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.