Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hi! Welcome to week 4 of my survival world. Another massive progress has been made and there's also going to be a new thing every thread, but I'll get to that once we're at the end of this progress update

Let's begin!

2018-10-14_10.55.29.png

Alright, a few things to discuss here. Let's start with the thing that you probably notice first. The big medieval house. This has no use yet but I'm thinking of it. Not much to say about it next to the fact that it looks horrible if you look from the other side. That's also one of the reasons I took the picture from this perspective. Seriously, you don't wanna see the other side. Next thing. You remember the castle I made in week 1? That was an ugly bland thing with nothing to it. Now it has. I've added some cracked stone bricks for texture variation. Also some stairs to add some cracks into the building. But my favourite part is the flags. There's also a small house inside with no use. On the left side of the picture is the farm. this week I expanded that a little bit. Also the little lake you see in the middle is now decorated with some salmon, lilly pads, kelp, sea grass and bubble colloms using soul sand. Final thing: I've started laying down the start of the wall going around the whole medieval district. Currently it only has cobblestone and cobblestone walls. This is going to be 6 blocks tall in the future if my plans don't change. Alright, let's move on.

2018-10-14_10.55.38.png

This little useless building is right behind the castle. I seriously have 0 plans for this. Let's go more in the east direction. To find the start on a HUGE new project I'm working on. And with HUGE I mean HUGE.

2018-10-14_10.55.45.png

We're still in the medieval district as you can see. I've used a lot of fences for the building. This is going to be the medieval station for my new railway project. (idea is from youtuber rendog. He's making a railway station too for hermitcraft. I just like the idea and I already made a great start imo.)

But we're not just keeping it by only a medieval station. Let's head in the west direction all the way back to Ruisdier Industries.
2018-10-14_10.56.02.png

Here's the industrial station. A totally different design compared to the medieval one. 3 railways leading to this station including the medieval one. There's already a tunnel from uhh.. Idk, 500 blocks long? between the 2 stations.

IGNORE THE FOLLOWING BLOCK OF TEXT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HERMITCRAFT IS

Okay so in hermitcraft they have districts. I'm working with the same ones but there are some changes. Since I'm in single player the shopping district is kinda useless, so I'm changing that to a space area where I can build planets, spaceships and that stuff. Then they also have a reserved area on the north of the island next to the fantasy district. I'm changing that to an area with middle eastern builds. You know, that kind of desert houses you oftenly see in people's builds. Just so you know that.

Alright, the final thing. This is going to be a weekly thing.
I can read your minds. You're probably sitting there reading this and thinking: What is he talking about? Heading to east? Where is east? I have absolutly no track of where everything is!
Well, don't worry. I got your back:

2018-10-14_10.56.11.png

It's a bit hard to read but I got you're back once again: the left banner says ''Industrial Station'', then the white one says ''Ruisdier Industries'' then the one next to that says ''Hometown''. The most right one says ''Medieval station''.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hi! Welcome to week 4 of my survival world. Another massive progress has been made and there's also going to be a new thing every thread, but I'll get to that once we're at the end of this progress update

Let's begin!

View attachment 149071
Alright, a few things to discuss here. Let's start with the thing that you probably notice first. The big medieval house. This has no use yet but I'm thinking of it. Not much to say about it next to the fact that it looks horrible if you look from the other side. That's also one of the reasons I took the picture from this perspective. Seriously, you don't wanna see the other side. Next thing. You remember the castle I made in week 1? That was an ugly bland thing with nothing to it. Now it has. I've added some cracked stone bricks for texture variation. Also some stairs to add some cracks into the building. But my favourite part is the flags. There's also a small house inside with no use. On the left side of the picture is the farm. this week I expanded that a little bit. Also the little lake you see in the middle is now decorated with some salmon, lilly pads, kelp, sea grass and bubble colloms using soul sand. Final thing: I've started laying down the start of the wall going around the whole medieval district. Currently it only has cobblestone and cobblestone walls. This is going to be 6 blocks tall in the future if my plans don't change. Alright, let's move on.

View attachment 149072
This little useless building is right behind the castle. I seriously have 0 plans for this. Let's go more in the east direction. To find the start on a HUGE new project I'm working on. And with HUGE I mean HUGE.

View attachment 149073
We're still in the medieval district as you can see. I've used a lot of fences for the building. This is going to be the medieval station for my new railway project. (idea is from youtuber rendog. He's making a railway station too for hermitcraft. I just like the idea and I already made a great start imo.)

But we're not just keeping it by only a medieval station. Let's head in the west direction all the way back to Ruisdier Industries. View attachment 149075
Here's the industrial station. A totally different design compared to the medieval one. 3 railways leading to this station including the medieval one. There's already a tunnel from uhh.. Idk, 500 blocks long? between the 2 stations.

IGNORE THE FOLLOWING BLOCK OF TEXT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HERMITCRAFT IS

Okay so in hermitcraft they have districts. I'm working with the same ones but there are some changes. Since I'm in single player the shopping district is kinda useless, so I'm changing that to a space area where I can build planets, spaceships and that stuff. Then they also have a reserved area on the north of the island next to the fantasy district. I'm changing that to an area with middle eastern builds. You know, that kind of desert houses you oftenly see in people's builds. Just so you know that.

Alright, the final thing. This is going to be a weekly thing.
I can read your minds. You're probably sitting there reading this and thinking: What is he talking about? Heading to east? Where is east? I have absolutly no track of where everything is!
Well, don't worry. I got your back:

View attachment 149076
It's a bit hard to read but I got you're back once again: the left banner says ''Industrial Station'', then the white one says ''Ruisdier Industries'' then the one next to that says ''Hometown''. The most right one says ''Medieval station''.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)
The builds look amazing! These do look medieval or industrial I really like them. Keep up the good work! And keep improving!

Reactions: Ruisdier

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Why spani flag?
You try to do it for some reason.
Pr you are spanish.
Or you make a random flag andan you accidently make it.

Is
Red
Yellow
Red
No
Red
Orange
Red

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom