Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImABubbleHead

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2015
London, UK.
On cubecraft, our survival maps tends to be quite small compared to others. I guess you should keep it to a reasonable size rather than a wide expansion.

Matarandar

Mar 24, 2015
www.nlricardoftw.blogspot.com
I can tell you just used World painters normal mountains try to use custom brushes or else as you see here, it turns out way to smooth and not realistic at all. Aswell the only things that you have to actual build without using world painter is the little nether box and the middle of spawn. I suggest redoing the terrain and add more stuff that is unique and not like any other minecraft world.
Stfu its beatiful.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
If you make a smaller version, try and add things such as a cave or a mine, something that looks like it has been man-made and it might be just me who'd prefer this but blend the boundaries between different biomes instead of the sudden change from one biome to another such as from the densely populated forest to the normal landscape - the land change at that boundary seems almost perfectly circular

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I can tell you just used World painters normal mountains try to use custom brushes or else as you see here, it turns out way to smooth and not realistic at all. Aswell the only things that you have to actual build without using world painter is the little nether box and the middle of spawn. I suggest redoing the terrain and add more stuff that is unique and not like any other minecraft world.
For this reason I have to deny it due to there not being any actual building structures that match the standard we have. It's pretty much all world painter, better than what I could do though. However, it is so obvious it has been all world painted, it's the equivalent if someone terraformed and only used the /brush sphere brush. It's just too obviously world painted and lacks well built structures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.