Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
Hello Beatiful people of Cubecraft, my name is AceKoetjubers or as my name on the forum says: TopoPlayer (my previous name)

So i wanted to say that the first time i saw cubecraft was when i was invited by a youtuber (not a big deal) to play skywars on cubecraft. In these days cubecraft used to look MUCH different and i had hard times with cubecraft cause it was one of the first servers in minecraft i played. And i liked sk*w*rs.c*m (no advertisement) better cause, idk.

I didn't play cubecraft for a long time but then i saw there was a HUGE cubecraft update with challenges, new lobby's etc. Then i started to play again and i saw the fun of cubecraft. Now i play a LOT on cubecraft and it is on the top of my server list. :D :D :D

But to make things clear when i first played cubecraft i didn't thought of it as a big deal, it was more like a time waster. And i was dumb sometimes, i want to apolegize from the bottom of my heart that i posted a thread onetime where i used wurst? there is a long backstory about that but i never realy hacked on cubecraft and i realy think it's the best server in the world.

Maybe my thread is a little bit long but all i want to say is that my biggest dream on cubecraft is to get admin but that can wait. I'm much to young right now, my building skills are not the best etc. I hope you guys( the member and admins) understand me and thank you for this server :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: Steyro

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Hello Beatiful people of Cubecraft, my name is AceKoetjubers or as my name on the forum says: TopoPlayer (my previous name)

So i wanted to say that the first time i saw cubecraft was when i was invited by a youtuber (not a big deal) to play skywars on cubecraft. In these days cubecraft used to look MUCH different and i had hard times with cubecraft cause it was one of the first servers in minecraft i played. And i liked sk*w*rs.c*m (no advertisement) better cause, idk.

I didn't play cubecraft for a long time but then i saw there was a HUGE cubecraft update with challenges, new lobby's etc. Then i started to play again and i saw the fun of cubecraft. Now i play a LOT on cubecraft and it is on the top of my server list. :D :D :D

But to make things clear when i first played cubecraft i didn't thought of it as a big deal, it was more like a time waster. And i was dumb sometimes, i want to apolegize from the bottom of my heart that i posted a thread onetime where i used wurst? there is a long backstory about that but i never realy hacked on cubecraft and i realy think it's the best server in the world.

Maybe my thread is a little bit long but all i want to say is that my biggest dream on cubecraft is to get admin but that can wait. I'm much to young right now, my building skills are not the best etc. I hope you guys( the member and admins) understand me and thank you for this server :D :D :D :D :D
Cube is the only server I play lol.
And if you are too young just wait till you are the age they ask for. :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Dude sorry but you're too young... :(
Well just wait a year or so... And you will be able to apply ;)
Well its nice your enjoying Cubecraft! Im also enjoy it since idk 3/4 Years ago... It was the first server I joined xD

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I also like to see that you're enjoying cubecraft! But why is your dream to become admin? This isn't just a free rank And a possibility to ban/mute/kick players! ITS also a big job And you have to work very hard !(Idk or you get any rewards but that doesnt matter in this case) And yeah of course, you're too young!

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
first, my story with cubecraft is a little short, i've got minecraft for like 2 / 3 years and i play cubecraft like 2 years now so.... :p
second, i actually want to be admin cause i want to do things for the server :D but that's for my aplly though....

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Glad to hear you like it here :)

Stay active on the forums and help other people, believe in yourself. Never give up and maybe you'll become an admin one day :D

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
I was going to share my story a month ago but i was too lazy to write xD (Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng story xD)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom