Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think Games

Hi there! So I have decided to make a thread of my Strategy in SkyWars. Its not that great of a strategy but it usually gets me in the last 3 alive and helps me win a lot so here it is ;)

1. Choose the Swordsman kit or the Tank kit
2. When you spawn go to the easiest accessible chest and just shift click out all the blocks. If you chose swordsman then also get armor. If you chose tank then get a weapon. If the first chests gave you less than 20 blocks just go to another and shift click all the blocks out. Forgot about any armor or weapons in this chest.
3. By the time you have finished doing this it should be about 30 seconds into the game and most people are still looting their chests. Bridge to one of the islands next to you and take them by surprise and kill them.
4. Loot their chests and go back to your island to look yours but be on alert for block sounds or anything signalling someone is bridging.
5. If someone starts bridging to you take out a bow or eggs (Eggs work best for knocking people off bridges in my opinion) and act like you don't see them and when they get in a good position to hit off just hold right click and spam them with eggs. Now head to their island and loot any chests left over.
6. By now a lot of people should be dead and about 7 people might be left. Pretty much all the islands will be linked with bridges now so you for now just go island to island killing players on them.
7. When there are about 2-3 players left you have two options. One is to keep doing what you are doing and find them. The second more risky one is to try to bridge to the middle. I suggest only doing this if you know they are on the other side of the map or not in shooting range. If there is already a bridge to the middle from someone's island then go to that island and run down the bridge and try to confront them at the middle. NEVER BUILD A SECOND BRIDGE TO THE MIDDLE! Once you are at the middle just stay there a bit enchanting and getting better gear. Be sure to guard the bridge too. Once you feel confident enough to face the other players just go off the middle and hunt them down and try to win. Golden apples help and so does the element of surprise.

I hope you enjoyed this strategy guide and will find it useful. Like I already mentioned it isn't the best but can get into the last players of the game and potentially lots of kills.

Reactions: Komodо
D

Deleted member 15612

My normal Strategy in Skywars is getting all da items, and go for them.
I'm so really bad playing skywars, i'm not that bad at PvP but bro, it's da Sky, xD.
Thanks for the guide, anyways <3.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on Helper!! 🎉
Hoshi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Skate!! 🥳
Hoshi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
CONGRATS FRONTYYYYY 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
Top Bottom