Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
I was in an eggwars game and found a player on orange team named @HerobrineMAX648, and he’s clearly hacking! Here he is with obvious hacks after him breaking all the eggs!!! I got this in spectator after I died!
211CAF79-147D-4A90-AD54-87F29C306860.png
 

LukaG_

Well-Known Member
May 15, 2022
251
709
149
24
Europe
Hey @lorilambthecoolgamer!

This is actually not the correct place to report hackers. If you believe you found a hacker in-game you should report them at www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/. I should also mention that if you want to report a player for hacking, you will have to provide video evidence. If you can't record don't forget that you can also always use the /sr command in-game to report a player.

Happy reporting.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom