Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 6, 2021
I'd like to give my opinion on the boss game mode Hook The Mob and improvements that could be made to it. The new MinerWare update changed the game for the better but left behind some not so good things like Hook The Mob. The game mode it self is fun but I don't think it deserves to be a boss game. I say this because it doesn't really fit the part it has very little action and is VERY long don't get me wrong long boss games can be fun but when it isn't a game that has a lot of action in it maybe shorten down the time, but even that wont stop the community's hatred for the boss game it is disliked so much that whenever picked more than half of the lobby leaves the game. I think the best change to this would be making it a minigame and shortening the time or keeping as a boss game and adding more exiting features to make the game mode unique such as powerups you can fish giving special abilities. This would bring back the community's interest and make MineWare a better game.

Last edited:

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
I 100% agree with this because it is very long and I have witnessed people leave in a middle of a minerware game just because of this boss game, Its not bad its just that it should be shortened and add exciting features like you said.
;D

Reactions: ssunsett

NoMindzz

May 3, 2021
I'd like to give my opinion on the boss game mode Hook The Mob and improvements that could be made to it. The new MinerWare update changed the game for the better but left behind some not so good things like Hook The Mob. The game mode it self is fun but I don't think it deserves to be a boss game. I say this because it doesn't really fit the part it has very little action and is VERY long don't get me wrong long boss games can be fun but when it isn't a game that has a lot of action in it maybe shorten down the time, but even that wont stop the community's hatred for the boss game it is disliked so much that whenever picked more than half of the lobby leaves the game. I think the best change to this would be making it a minigame and shortening the time or keeping as a boss game and adding more exiting features to make the game mode unique such as powerups you can fish giving special abilities. This would bring back the community's interest and make MineWare a better game.
I AGREE

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom