Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Lots of new awesome maps have been relleased! However, some maps have also been removed and in this thread, im going to give my opinion. Why? Because im bored and I want to hear your opinion, too! ( I know this isnt the right forum page, but i didn't know where i had to post this ;P )

1. The removed maps; I agree with most of them, some maps had a too far distance, were a bit too simple or just ugly...
However, there are a few maps i do not agree with;

Mines (solo); This was one the newest maps and i liked it very much, a lot of different ways to get to mid were implemented, it had some nice deatils at every island and in my opinion it looked pretty decent!

Atlantis (solo); This map has been created by @noodles77 1.5 years ago (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/noodles77s-skywars-map-atlantis.35052/page-3) and this was actually my favourite map! There was a secret chest that almost no one could find, it included also a beatiful ship wreck in the middle which has been amazingly detailed and although it wasn't a good map to pvp at, i enjoyed it very much! (it was also submitted at my birthday :p)

Ocean (team); This map was also one of the maps which has been released some months ago and i still don't get it why this map has been removed, since there aren't many 3 player maps. It was also one of the biggest and popular maps i think.
This was one of my favourite maps,too!

2. Revamps; This was really needed, many maps got new sub-islands to make the distance to the middle shorter, some old maps have been revamped into awesome brand new maps and some things that weren't needed have been removed, i like all the revamps, except one map;

Rainbow (solo); I'm sorry but i just don't like the new map, in my opinion is it uglier than the previous map; the sub islands are just randomly coloured, instead of a pattern that is implemented in the spawn islands, the middle is just too simple and it reminds me to *century* ( a total chaos map with 64 players :p ) Although the trap is funny, it doesn't make the map much better...

3. Other updates; Those were absolutely needed and the map-specific items give each map a fun and original twist!
The new lobby makes it more comfortable and compact, it brings back the old cubecraft-feeling!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I have actually began playing skywars bc of this update. It is pretty fun. (Egg wars is still better)
The new maps are really cool. Also punch 3 is gone yay.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom