Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Put A Villager at mid that ONLY TRADES For Emeralds.
You could remove emerald trades from the island villager, or just make this villager have specific items trade.
Just please, put a villager at mid that only trades for Emeralds.

Like : On your Base's Villager, he can trade you all those stuff, But at mid, this villager only trade in map specific items such as Explosive Pickaxe, and such.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I disagree, the purpose of having emerald gens in mid is so people could fight for it, if someone has good items and got mid with the emmy villy at mid then they'll be too OP. (and kinda no point)
You risk yourself to get emeralds and risk it all the way back at base, that's how it is.

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
Why would they?.... Its just fine how it is, they can camp middle when you put a villager there

May I rephrase it as : "Why Would they?... The game was fine, it was just fine how it was, game would had run smoother if they didn't [Put Rant here]"
No, that was not an insult, i just got triggered by post like such, idk why, not that i hate you o3o, just hating that post

I disagree, the purpose of having emerald gens in mid is so people could fight for it, if someone has good items and got mid with the emmy villy at mid then they'll be too OP. (and kinda no point)
You risk yourself to get emeralds and risk it all the way back at base, that's how it is.

[Map Specific item trades only].
And if you just watch people like Petezahhut's Channel where he play Eggwars, you would see he have any to 0 problem getting the emerald generator. People still camp at their base.

And i though we were figuring out how to get people not camp at their base?
But that's just me anyway

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
May I rephrase it as : "Why Would they?... The game was fine, it was just fine how it was, game would had run smoother if they didn't [Put Rant here]"
<s>No, that was not an insult, i just got triggered by post like such, idk why, not that i hate you o3o, just hating that post </s>

[Map Specific item trades only].
And if you just watch people like Petezahhut's Channel where he play Eggwars, you would see he have any to 0 problem getting the emerald generator. People still camp at their base.

And i though we were figuring out how to get people not camp at their base?
But that's just me anyway
I still dont like/support it.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom