Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Everytime when I try to start up MineCraft, the launcher keeps loading and loading until it crashes.
This is very annoying. Does anyone want to help me?
XXX RemiO05 ;) :P

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Everytime when I try to start up MineCraft, the launcher keeps loading and loading until it crashes.
XXX RemiO05 ;) :p
Just do normal minecraft. Maybe something with an outdated forge version/optifine? If you dont have forge nor optifine, then minecraft servers/communications are probably down.

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
no becuz your sheep. LOL Jk Uninstall minecraft and install minecraft it may help i dont know :D

Reactions: remio

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
make sure your java is completely up to date. update all your computer drivers. could be an outdated graphics card driver or something, try opening another game to see if it happens as well, are you on windows 10 or 7? delete all versions of minecraft in %appdata% then load up 1,12 and see if it crashes. make sure you have no mods or anything installed in the versions folder (could be causing something)

T

The Lord Pleb

I leave you here below a series of tips that may help you:
- I have read that you use Minecraft Normal, without any modification. Go to the folder of the version you use in Minecraft and make sure there are only 2 files with the same name (I can not tell you the name of the extension because I do not remember)
- Try to erase your .minecraft to create another one. WARNING: If you have some type of data or anything you do not want to delete, make a copy somewhere and then put it back in the new folder.
- Try restarting your PC
- Try reinstalling Minecraft
- Make sure your Java version is up to date. This tip includes that you make sure that ALL programs that Minecraft uses are up to date.

These are the tricks that I would try, if none of them is useful to you, tell me in Discord and I'll try to leave you more tips ;)

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
try updating your video card drivers

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
delete your version and reinstall it, whichever one you're trying to log on with.

Did you change any of your JVM arguments? That might be the problem too.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
try updating your video card drivers
That will not work. I can start up my launcher, but the game does not start up.
delete your version and reinstall it, whichever one you're trying to log on with.

Did you change any of your JVM arguments? That might be the problem too.
I already deleted it for several times and I smashed the repair button too, but it still does not work.

cardonacarlos

Apr 14, 2020
You didn't describe what exactly is the problem with your computer and what errors you get. You can try cleaning your registry using registry cleaner. Then update your drivers to the latest versions. If you can't update the drivers you can download a program that will do this automatically. After updating the drivers, update your Java and restart your computer. If the problem persists try installing Net. Framework 4.0 then everything should work. Have a nice game on the server and good luck.

• Love

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
You didn't describe what exactly is the problem with your computer and what errors you get. You can try cleaning your registry using registry cleaner. Then update your drivers to the latest versions. If you can't update the drivers you can download a program that will do this automatically. After updating the drivers, update your Java and restart your computer. If the problem persists try installing Net. Framework 4.0 then everything should work. Have a nice game on the server and good luck.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

- Thread Locked

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom