Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Well, I think it's time to introduce myself, My name is Sergio, I'm 14 years old, My name in the Minecraft game is AgentSlend, it's going to be a year and a half I'm in the Cubecraft forums: P, the truth in this year and a half that I have in the community, I have done bad things and for that I have been banned (long time ago), well the truth, I am very sorry for everything I did wrong in the forums and games of Cubecraft. I am currently a bit inactive on Cubecraft servers (Monday through Thursday) because of the studies, I am a person who loves to build and help people, To this day I am Diamond rank, but for a long time I started my stay in cubecraft with the iron range. Well I hope that all the people who did not know me before have already met me :P

PD: Do not forget, if you have any questions or need anything, you can contact me through the forums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom