Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Sorry for the mass message, but I hope you enjoy!

So, it all started when I got the full minecraft game, in 1.4.6. At that time, I had only played single-player, which I didn't want to do anymore. I looked at some youtube videos (None of that SkyDoesMinecraft stuff), and saw a video for CubeCraftGames. I wanted a parkour server, like many others. So, when I joined this server (very first server, WOOO!), I was pleased to see that the parkour was there. I instantly fell in love with the server. Now, I was a stone then, not noticed at all, so I had quit CCG for around 3 weeks. After that, I noticed the parkour had changed, and soon after, the IP.

What happened next was probably my favorite times on CCG. This was the night I met @SGTkuzey. I decided to stay up all night, but before then, I was shown around the server, and @SGTkuzey showed me and Kirby703 some admin commands. After Kirby left, there were around 20 people on the server that night. So, I decided to talk to the man I looked up to most at the time, Kuzey. I still remember, it was 10:00 eastern standard time when SGTkuzey decided to eat a burrito. His mouth was apparently flaming, so I told him to eat bread.

The next day I met @Dai_Matsumoto. @SGTkuzey showed me where his place was in survival, and Dai was there too. Nothing really went from there, lol.

Nothing really happened until a month later, when I donated to diamond. This was also the time I met @Divvy1, The_Pro_Miner_9 (I think that was his IGN), I had met minecraftboy108 a little while ago, and, Halo. (Not going to tag him for spam purposes). This was in parkour, when Halo fixed my rank problem (I couldn't use any commands I was supposed to be able to use).

This whole paragraph is about how I met @Divvy1. Divvy and I decided to go to creative, and we went to LittleJack05's hotel (Long gone now). I got a little bored, so, I decided to make a book of all the no-no's (e.g. Of, Burger King, Carp, Bowl, Apple). And that's how we grew to be great friends, basically.

Skipping a few months, @musemat was doing a trivia, and so, he asked a total of 5 questions. The first two I guessed in the first 30 seconds, and got correctly. I had a feeling Muse was a bit suprised, because he was questioning me, like, HOW? HOW CAN YOU GUESS SO WELL?

This next part was my birthday. Div had kindly made me a great plot for me, and I loved it (If you can tell me the plot ID, that'd be great)

Now, I am at the time I got moderator. So, a week or two before I left to go on vacation, I got a message from Halo, where he had asked me if I would like to become a moderator (Little details left out, but no big deal). And, that's where I knew, this server was right to come back to.

Almost done, this is the part when I met another of my best friends on the server, @PinkStr3ak. I remember she was just a Lapiz donator, and she was complaining on how she wanted her name to be PinkSt3ak. At this time, I wasn't so sure, but after a couple weeks, we grew closer as friends.

Now, I am at the part where I became admin, and builder a month after. I was just building, the build test that @Efcluke94 had assigned me, and I was suddenly kicked, saying 'Rejoin.' At that time, I wasn't too sure, but when I rejoined and checked tab; I knew what happened. I had become admin. A month later of waiting on the results of the build test, I was made builder. And, now I am here, in the present. Thank you for reading (Unless you didn't, which I may say so myself it is a lot to read), and I'll see you on the server!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy bday
@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom