Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I met Sean when we were building in creative, and I started talking to randoms, it was Laser whom I met via Bromvahlok, and then Laser became friends with me, and showed me all his plots. I'm pretty sure because he was emerald, and I was stone, yet I was listened to a lot because I could build decently good.

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Well I guess if were telling each other how we met Sean, I might as well join! :D

It was a gloomy night and my sister introduced me to my first skin comp. I had my legit Fionna skin and Sean commented its fabulousness then we sang the Adventure Time theme song. :D I was with my people, and I actually won the skincomp! Memories. <3

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
OMG Sean...dis is beautiful. It's nice to know that one server has really made a impact on people's lives. But u didn't mention your awesome ice cream buddy! And u didn't mention KFC, that's important u say "I want KFC" at least once a day lololol well back to the point. Great story but I also forget how I met you (creative 99%)

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
I first saw you on creative and you were diamond. I hated you then...
And the first time we spoke was me correcting you about the forums XD :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom