Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I really love some of the maps on squads.. especially Birthday and Magic. Mostly when I play squads I just solo with randoms... I get beaten lots but often have some really fun games.. the first game in this video I really enjoyed as it was against some really good players.

Please let me know what I could do to improve my videos :-) Absolutely any ideas/criticism/feedback etc very much welcomed.
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Wave Master7S

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Nice it’s cool to see how your channel has grown from under 10 subs to 110 in just a month it seems! I’m proud to be a first 10 subbed :)

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Nice video prof
Thx, btw I did just get reprimanded for necroposting even though I fessed up straight away, pointed out it was a mistake and tried to delete it; but couldn't see how :-( Your participation in asking for the thread to be locked is mentally noted my friend lol. Love playing with you.... was a great run on bridge earlier :-)

• Sad
Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Thx, btw I did just get reprimanded for necroposting even though I fessed up straight away, pointed out it was a mistake and tried to delete it; but couldn't see how :-( Your participation in asking for the thread to be locked is mentally noted my friend lol. Love playing with you.... was a great run on bridge earlier :-)
Sorry but I had to Its the rules and it’s not even bad to necropost.I’ve done it before.Also I like playing with you.
And they would have found out either way.They are constantly searching.

• Haha
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom