Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
I love Lucky Islands and play it a lot so here are my suggestions for Lucky Islands. Some might seem a big crazy though :-/

Lucky Block Drops​

1. Silverfish wand: Silverfish wand shoots 5 silverfish (10 in OP mode) where ever the wand is pointed. This wand is similar to the slime wand except that the silverfish will attack anyone. Even yourself. This wand has a recharge time of 30 seconds (15 in OP mode).
  2. Chorus fruit wand: The chorus fruit wand is a wand that when used, teleports the player to a random location (as if the player ate a chorus fruit). When the player teleports, they get blindness for 1 second after they teleport. In OP mode, the range in which the chorus fruit wand can teleport you is twice as much as a regular chorus fruit can teleport you. If there is no available block to teleport on, the chorus fruit wand makes an error sound. The recharge time for this wand is 20 seconds (10 in OP mode).
  3. Shulker wand: This wand completely replaces the shulker sword in OP mode. Shulker wands do everything the same as the shulker sword but has a 15 second recharge time (10 in OP mode). The wand doesn't do any melee damage like the shulker sword but shoots shulker bullets that float to the nearest enemy player. This wand can be obtained in all game modes of Lucky Islands.
  4. Hunger wand: The hunger wand is a wand that when used, refills 1-8 hunger points when used. It's saturation value is the same as eating an apple. Keeping the hunger wand in your hotbar gives you the hunger effect (hunger 1) as long as it is in your hotbar. Removing it from your hotbar removes the hunger effect. This wand has a 25 second recharge time (15 in OP mode)
  5. Egg wand: This wand is a funny wand that shoots a special egg when right clucked (get the joke?). The egg does the knockback of a knockback 2 sword. The egg deals 4 damage to the player it hits and spawns a chicken where the player is hit. The chicken has a 20% chance of being named "Dinnerbone". The recharge time of this wand is 15 seconds (10 in OP mode).
  6. Stun Stick: Stun sticks are a special item that gives blindness 1 and slowness 255 (max slowness) for 5 seconds to the player hit. The player cannot take any damage or deal any damage for the 5 seconds they are stunned. The stun stick instantly disappears after used. Hitting an entity with the stun stick doesn't do anything. The inventory icon of a stun stick looks the same as a debug stick.
  7. Rickroll bow: This drop is half a joke and half not. The rickroll bow shoots an arrow that plays the "Never Gonna Give you Up" song to the player hit for 5 seconds. The bow breaks instantly upon shot so you must use it wisely. This drop is twice as rare as normal drops. When a player gets rickrolled, a message is sent to all players saying "<Player1> has been rickrolled by <player2>!".
  8. Super Pickaxe: The super pickaxe is a pickaxe that mines every block of the same type of the original block in a 5 block radius if connected to the original block. All the blocks of that type drop their normal drop. This pickaxe is good for breaking bridges if a player is coming of mining veins of ores. The pickaxe has the texture of an iron pickaxe and mines the same is an iron pickaxe.
  9. Too baaaaaaaad!: When a player gets this, the item in the player's hand gets replaced with white wool and a message is sent to them saying "Too BAAAAAAAAAD! Your <whatever item got replaced> was replaced with white wool!". This drop never happens if the player has an empty hand.

General Changes​

1. The low durability knockback 2 wooden sword you can get from lucky blocks should be named "YEET!". When a player is knocked into the void by the "YEET!" sword, their death message is "<Player1> yeeted <player2> into the void using [YEET!]". The sword can be renamed and that name would be used in the square brackets saying "YEET!" in the death message.
  2. Lifesteal swords should have a 50% chance to steal a life from the player hit.
  3. The "Thors Hammer" drop should be more common. I never seam to get it :-/
  4. The first lucky block a player opens in the game should always be good (as if opened in blessed mode). It is soooooo annoying when you get a void hole or a knight on your first lucky block.
  5. Invisibility wands should hide the players armor but not the item in the player's hand.
  6. Fortune ghasts in crazy mode should attack players.

Crazy mode events​

1. Wither: The wither event spawns a wither at the middle of the map. Similar to the ender dragon event.
  2. Slowness: This event gives slowness 1 to all players while the event is active.
  3. Glowing: All players receive glowing 1 while the event is active.
  4. Arrow Rain: Similar to wither rain but with arrows.
  5. Thunder Storm: The weather is set to rain and lightning strikes 10 times as much as in a vanilla thunder storm.
  6. All lucky blocks are good/All lucky blocks are bad: These 2 events do what their name says. In all lucky blocks are good, all the lucky blocks act like blessed mode. In all lucky blocks are bad, all the lucky blocks drop bad drops.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
1. slime wand already exists so i don't think we need this
3. i don't think we should replace the shulker sword
4. hunger effect is unnecessary but otherwise good idea
6. frozen shot bow already exists
7. never gonna give you up is probably copyrighted but maybe they could change 2 notes
9. maybe that could be a possible golden pressure plate effect
2. 50% is too much i think we should keep it as it is right now
4. i don't think it's annoying because i just play again
everything else sounds good

Shmee1501655

Novice Member
Sep 13, 2021
1. I think you're right on this.
3. I would like a way to shoot shulker bullets in normal mode.
4. Maybe it is unnecessary but it is also a way to counter act how OP the wand is so you cant just use it in the middle of a battle. Eating is supposed to take time and the wand instantly does it so it shouldn't be able to always be in your hotbar. Maybe it should give hunger if kept in hotbar for over 25 seconds.
6. The frozen shot bow is a bow. The stun stick is a good weapon to hit someone with if you are low and then run away and they can't see where you went.
7. You are right. I am also not sure if custom sounds are supported without mods.
9. I agree. The golden pressure plate needs more negative outcomes other than raining fire.
2. Maybe 35% or something.
4. I don't like to always play again. It is annoying to load in to a game and then just die and have to wait for another game to start. Especially when I am in a hurry or don't have much time.

Reactions: Lyriie

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Here's my feedback for some of the new items you suggested. It sounds like you are talking about Java so I've tried to make my responses about Java, if I am wrong with that then feel free to correct me.
  • Chorus Fruit Wand - I can see this being quite annoying in PvP, as anyone with it can just immediately teleport away from combat.
  • Shulker Wand - Shulker bullets travel slowly and you can just punch them to get rid of them. Having a sword that does this is fine as it also deals damage itself, but I think a wand that does this would be considered quite underpowered.
  • Stun Stick - It would be far too easy to kill someone if they couldn't move or attack for five seconds.
  • Rickroll Bow - This is a funny idea, but I doubt it can be done without facing copyright issues.
  • Super Pickaxe - This could break the map in a very big way, depending on the blocks the maps use.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Suggestions can be posted here, in order to get them forwarded! https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

Anyhow:
- Silverfish Wand: I don't think this is balanced out. Silverfishes are already one of the main causes people die without a wand, making it a huge thread at the start of the game, unlike the slime wand, which take more knockback and have a better hitbox
- Chorus Fruit Wand: I don't see how this effect is beneficial for the player using it. This might be cool for a trickshot to pull off, but I'd rather leave the thing behind as it is a waste of inventory 😂
- Shulker Wand: I don't think the wand will be a good addition, just like the fire sword is good to use during combat, but not if you have to switch away from your sword slot, making it barely a viable option
- Hunger Wand: I quite like the idea tbh, wouldn't know if it would work out, but it could possibly
- Egg Wand: I'd rather see the 'normal' version of this wand, which would be a punch bow. Either with low durability or with the same recharge time as grapple bow. I'd rather not have it in the game due to certain maps it's too overpowered. In Overpowered mode however it could be a cool addition
- Stun Stick: It's, besides the blindness, the same as a frozen shot bow. I don't see why it should be added to be honest
- Rick Roll Bow: I'm not even gonna discuss this, but I like your feelings of puns
- Super Pickaxe: As you say, this would absolutely be game breaking, and not in a good way. The thing is literally able to spleef people without even looking at them. WAYYY too overpowered, even for overpowered gamemode itself
- Too BAAAAADD: I quite like the idea of stealing items, or removing them. This could even be used as a ghost, that goes to a random player, takes a piece of gear from what they are wearing, and brings it to the player who opens it. I like this idea 😄

- Custom Death Messages are plus exclusive, I think we should leave it that way
- 100% agree, lifesteal swords feel like they are a bit underpowered anyways. maybe not 50%, but right now its too low to use it
- Lol you should get 'Lucky' to get it it seems 😅
- This would probably be almost impossible to implement, but its also part of the game to be fair.
- It already does, but upon hitting someone the armour gets visible again
- I agree they spawn too high. Right now its impossible to get the lucky blocks from the ghasts

- Wither gives a way more different fight than an ender dragon. The ender dragon event is doable since the dragon flies around and swoops everyone, while the wither will target one person. It seems too unfair to make an event out of this
- Slowness effect seems like a perfect meme, certainly together with Anarchid Ambush or Hard Core Mode. I'd like to see that indeed
- Glowing effect seems a bit worthless as an event, as it doesn't really affect the gameplay in any way. Although it sounds funny, it seems a bit too weak for Chaos mode
- Arrow Rain and Thunderstorm both seem like decent events, although too much 'rain' events would ruin the gameplay. Arrows would give a lot of lag, so I'd prefer thunderstorm in that case
- All Lucky Blocks are... would be really annoying, and not favourable for anyone's gameplay. 'All lucky blocks are positive' would make voting blessed or chaos a bit useless, and on the other hand, 'all lucky blocks are negative' would literally force everyone to not open lucky blocks until the event is over. There are like 3 'negative' blocks you can use in your advantage, and no one is going to open all those stupid stuff in order to get one of those

I like the thought process, and I'd really like more of these suggestions, but out of this list I only think like 5 of these points really improve gameplay. Thanks for the effort <3

Edit: I've been typing so long I didn't see Lyra's message pop up, so sorry for repeating so many things :o

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom