Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi there!

I don't think there will be many people who come here since I'm not really known across the server but for those few who are interested, I am more than happy to tell you some things about myself! So here we go ;D

My name is Marc and I'm currently 16 years old. I live in the Netherlands and not planning on leaving anytime soon 😝

I've been playing on CubeCraft for 4 years now and during those years I met a lot of amazing and wonderful people which some are still really close friends of mine to this day.

The reason why most of you probably won't recognize me is because the moment I started playing on CubeCraft, I also started my high school career. Because of that, I never really got the chance to be online for longer than 1 hour a day. I work really hard for school and that's because I want to go to med school. Many people laugh at me cause of that but I'm determined to achieve my goal ^^

Alright, enough about school. About 4 months ago when the online lesson program began for schools, I decided to start playing more regularly on CubeCraft and that was one of the best choices I've ever made. Again I met a lot of amazing people, and currently, you can find me almost every day hanging around in the lobby, or playing mostly Skywars, Eggwars and Duels! I have also started writing and commenting on the forums so you will probably see me here too every now and then!

At the moment, I really enjoy playing the beta version of Eggwars! I am currently defending my 69th (lol) place on the leaderboards.

Some people from some time ago might recognize Wood_456 as the guy who is daring everyone to 1v1 them and saying he can't lose. In reality, I am actually a goofball and by far not even a little close to being the best player, so I just want to let everyone know that I'm just joking around so please don't take that too seriously. My dream is actually to get accepted into the staff team, so currently, I am busy keeping an eye on the server and helping people in lobbies, I know it's not much explaining new players about the server, but I enjoy doing it. So it's a win-win situation for everyone right??

I hope that by reading all of this, you got to know me a little better since that is the purpose of this thread.
If anyone has a question or wants to talk about anything, feel free to reply or send me a message on both the forums and in-game ^^

Thank you for reading this and giving me some of your time. Have a lovely day everyone! ❤

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there!

I don't think there will be many people who come here since I'm not really known across the server but for those few who are interested, I am more than happy to tell you some things about myself! So here we go ;D

My name is Marc and I'm currently 16 years old. I live in the Netherlands and not planning on leaving anytime soon 😝

I've been playing on CubeCraft for 4 years now and during those years I met a lot of amazing and wonderful people which some are still really close friends of mine to this day.

The reason why most of you probably won't recognize me is because the moment I started playing on CubeCraft, I also started my high school career. Because of that, I never really got the chance to be online for longer than 1 hour a day. I work really hard for school and that's because I want to go to med school. Many people laugh at me cause of that but I'm determined to achieve my goal ^^

Alright, enough about school. About 4 months ago when the online lesson program began for schools, I decided to start playing more regularly on CubeCraft and that was one of the best choices I've ever made. Again I met a lot of amazing people, and currently, you can find me almost every day hanging around in the lobby, or playing mostly Skywars, Eggwars and Duels! I have also started writing and commenting on the forums so you will probably see me here too every now and then!

At the moment, I really enjoy playing the beta version of Eggwars! I am currently defending my 69th (lol) place on the leaderboards.

Some people from some time ago might recognize Wood_456 as the guy who is daring everyone to 1v1 them and saying he can't lose. In reality, I am actually a goofball and by far not even a little close to being the best player, so I just want to let everyone know that I'm just joking around so please don't take that too seriously. My dream is actually to get accepted into the staff team, so currently, I am busy keeping an eye on the server and helping people in lobbies, I know it's not much explaining new players about the server, but I enjoy doing it. So it's a win-win situation for everyone right??

I hope that by reading all of this, you got to know me a little better since that is the purpose of this thread.
If anyone has a question or wants to talk about anything, feel free to reply or send me a message on both the forums and in-game ^^

Thank you for reading this and giving me some of your time. Have a lovely day everyone! ❤
Welcome!! enjoy with us all the ideas and advertisements

Reactions: Wood_456

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome Marc! 😄
We are honored that you joined us in the forums 🤝
We hope that you enjoy your time here & show us your amazing ideas & suggestions.
Nice to meet you man ❤

Your friend / malenoo

• Love
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Hi there!

hey Marc, Nice to meet you! also love the kazuma profile pic

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
AnolTongi wrote on Hoshi's profile.
hamburger
Top Bottom