Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Davexinor

Aug 26, 2018
Sweden
Hello there CubeCraft Community!
My name is Jonathan aka Davexinor/Dave, i'm 17 years old and am from Sweden when writing this. Studying for Chef irl, and a long term knowledge keeper, A little bit philosopher and psychology interest :)

I've been a gamer since I started playing minecraft for real back in 2012 when I first got my minecraft account (norrang1), my early years of minecraft became a learning process for me because I often found new ways of thinking and learning.
For example my "on that point of life" was my 2 friends just heard about the new minecraft hack Nodus, and it shocked us all, it was a revolutionary new thing for us and there is pretty much how it all started, i had officially became a minecraft hacker and i'm still proud of it! (I will come back to that later).

I couldn't remember how many servers I was banned on. I remember being banned 2 times on Cubecraft. I learned some techniques for staying undetected while hacking. So almost my whole time playing Minecraft was on cheated editions. I was pretty much unstoppable at some point of time. Until at the beginning of May 2018 when i was accepted as a [helper] on one of Sweden's biggest Minecraft servers and i knew it would not look good if they had Staff using cheats when they have strict rules of not cheating. So I quit hacking. Almost 7 years have been a time of cheating but at the same time gain a lot of experience of how a hacker thinks, pretend, plays, and lots of more, and at the same time being trained by very great trainers about moderating on Communities and ways of talking to people in general.

Because i was a hacker for many years, I thought about creating a new account. For my “none hacker times” So the account Davexinor was created. And that’s the account I use today. The only account who is not banned on 99+ Minecraft servers for cheating & rule breaking reasons. I always record my gameplay specifically on CubeCraft Games. Because i play sometimes with a little bit of style and many times, can i look like i’m cheating, but haha that’s just my brain controlling my mouse and keyboard to perform better than others sometimes. So I always have proof of myself, because I get lots of “ hacker “ texts about people who think I'm hacking because of my past. So that’s a reason why I always record my gameplay.

But wait 2 minutes..xd... this is an Introduction thread Dave.. why write all this and not in another category? -Great question myself writing this haha. Well..

I’m proud of doing all this, That’s what I do. I gain knowledge and experiences of everything I do, Learn from mistakes, embrace and save things for later, I think not only for the moment, I think on a different level. a different way. Not only do I think for myself. I think for others too. I also bring joy to people and always try to make people have fun, mostly at least ;) *Well that was a little over simplified, anyway!..* Because of my past I had to change my account. from my old norrang1, who forgot the mail for. So I can't change skin or password or anything. That’s another story I can talk about another day if someone wants to know. Some of my knowledge is a curse and some are very unique. It’s only the closest friends who get to know the darkest of secrets but i prefer not to share all of it. Because that’s my own magic trick.

But i would never go back in time and change what i did. Because that lead me to the guy i’m today. I’m Dave, i’m also norrang, i was a cheater. But i changed direction. I became who i’m today and it’s worth introducing, because definitely not does everybody knows what’s under this crown of pure magic.

Hope you know me a little better and what i do. Wish you a great day :) //Dave 2020-11-08

Hi future me or people reading this! I hope you still play Minecraft like i always said i will! :) <3
norrang1 2016 Flat värld.png

Last edited:

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nice to meet you Jonathan! Welcome to this wonderful community 😍
Funny story btw. Hope not to see you hacking on CubeCraft though 🤣

Reactions: Davexinor

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Hey, nice to meet you! How nice you're going for chef irl! i cant cook

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hi and welcome to the forums! I remember that we met and played a few games like 2 years ago and I’ve seen that you’re still playing on the server.

• Love

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Davexinor! Welcome to the forums! Hope you're having fun here! I am glad to meet you!

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
My name is Jonathan aka Davexinor/Dave, i'm 17 years old and am from Sweden when writing this. Studying for Chef irl, and a long term knowledge keeper, A little bit philosopher and psychology interest :)

I've been a gamer since I started playing minecraft for real back in 2012 when I first got my minecraft account (norrang1), my early years of minecraft became a learning process for me because I often found new ways of thinking and learning.
For example my "on that point of life" was my 2 friends just heard about the new minecraft hack Nodus, and it shocked us all, it was a revolutionary new thing for us and there is pretty much how it all started, i had officially became a minecraft hacker and i'm still proud of it! (I will come back to that later).

I couldn't remember how many servers I was banned on. I remember being banned 2 times on Cubecraft. I learned some techniques for staying undetected while hacking. So almost my whole time playing Minecraft was on cheated editions. I was pretty much unstoppable at some point of time. Until at the beginning of May 2018 when i was accepted as a [helper] on one of Sweden's biggest Minecraft servers and i knew it would not look good if they had Staff using cheats when they have strict rules of not cheating. So I quit hacking. Almost 7 years have been a time of cheating but at the same time gain a lot of experience of how a hacker thinks, pretend, plays, and lots of more, and at the same time being trained by very great trainers about moderating on Communities and ways of talking to people in general.

Because i was a hacker for many years, I thought about creating a new account. For my “none hacker times” So the account Davexinor was created. And that’s the account I use today. The only account who is not banned on 99+ Minecraft servers for cheating & rule breaking reasons. I always record my gameplay specifically on CubeCraft Games. Because i play sometimes with a little bit of style and many times, can i look like i’m cheating, but haha that’s just my brain controlling my mouse and keyboard to perform better than others sometimes. So I always have proof of myself, because I get lots of “ hacker “ texts about people who think I'm hacking because of my past. So that’s a reason why I always record my gameplay.

But wait 2 minutes..xd... this is an Introduction thread Dave.. why write all this and not in another category? -Great question myself writing this haha. Well..

I’m proud of doing all this, That’s what I do. I gain knowledge and experiences of everything I do, Learn from mistakes, embrace and save things for later, I think not only for the moment, I think on a different level. a different way. Not only do I think for myself. I think for others too. I also bring joy to people and always try to make people have fun, mostly at least ;) *Well that was a little over simplified, anyway!..* Because of my past I had to change my account. from my old norrang1, who forgot the mail for. So I can't change skin or password or anything. That’s another story I can talk about another day if someone wants to know. Some of my knowledge is a curse and some are very unique. It’s only the closest friends who get to know the darkest of secrets but i prefer not to share all of it. Because that’s my own magic trick.

But i would never go back in time and change what i did. Because that lead me to the guy i’m today. I’m Dave, i’m also norrang, i was a cheater. But i changed direction. I became who i’m today and it’s worth introducing, because definitely not does everybody knows what’s under this crown of pure magic.

Hope you know me a little better and what i do. Wish you a great day :) //Dave 2020-11-08

Hi future me or people reading this! I hope you still play Minecraft like i always said i will! :) <3
View attachment 180195
Nice to you meet you Dave!
Cool introduction!
I might be interested in listening to your story :)
Peace

• Wow

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020

View attachment 180195
Also I used Macros on Hypixel b4 (only in 2 games), but I feel bad about it now :(

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.