Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

Hello everyone!

My name is Bram, I'm currently 18 years old, and my ingame name is Verbramdt, and I live in The Netherlands/Amsterdam.

I joined the CubeCraftGames Network in 2015-2016, I can't remember myself when it was, maybe some of the 'OG' players to call it may not know me because of my current name, but maybe you can remember some of the names on my NameMC Profile: https://nl.namemc.com/profile/Verbramdt.2 (And for the Dutch people, yes one of that names is a bit inappriopriate but it was an accident okay ;P).

Most of time I'm playing on 1.8 and mostly SkyWars, you can find me sometimes on EggWars, but not that much, also I like it to play the new gamemode SkyBlock.

Well, that's all I have to say about myself I guess, so, if you want to talk to me you can always tag me on the CubeCraft Discord for a fun conversation in chat or voice call. (if I'm not sleeping). - Verbramdt#4847

D

Deleted member 481668

Ayy Bram, welcome back bro! Glad to see you made forums account this year, I don't know you but if you are in we always can play some EggWars games! Hope to see you active on the forums, this community is amazing! <3

D

Deleted member 511644

Ayy Bram, welcome back bro! Glad to see you made forums account this year, I don't know you but if you are in we always can play some EggWars games! Hope to see you active on the forums, this community is amazing! <3
I actually never had some big stops, and I had some forum accounts in the past but unfornately I don't know the names, emails and passwords anymore, but thanks, and I will come into Discord this weekend to check the community out, I also think they're nice :D.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Greetings to Amsterdam, Bram!
Welcome to the CubeCraft forums! You’re officially a part of the community! I’m glad to see you’re back on CubeCraft, 2015 is a long time ago :). Interestingly enough, I’ve never been to Amsterdam, but I’ve been to Rotterdam. But it looks like an amazing place, I’d like to go there some time.
Don’t forget to read the rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ to ensure that there are no incidents in the community.
Happy CubeCrafting ;).

D

Deleted member 511644

Greetings to Amsterdam, Bram!
Welcome to the CubeCraft forums! You’re officially a part of the community! I’m glad to see you’re back on CubeCraft, 2015 is a long time ago :). Interestingly enough, I’ve never been to Amsterdam, but I’ve been to Rotterdam. But it looks like an amazing place, I’d like to go there some time.
Don’t forget to read the rules at https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ to ensure that there are no incidents in the community.
Happy CubeCrafting ;).
2015 was the first time I joined the server, the only time I had a quit in playing was for 1-3 months because I was busy on other servers, and I live in Brabant, not Amsterdam, I'm Always typing that after Netherlands for the people that don't know where it is ;p.

You seem like a nice guy!
Thanks! :D

Reactions: TeamTMS

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hello everyone!

My name is Bram, I'm currently 18 years old, and my ingame name is Verbramdt, and I live in The Netherlands/Amsterdam.

I joined the CubeCraftGames Network in 2015-2016, I can't remember myself when it was, maybe some of the 'OG' players to call it may not know me because of my current name, but maybe you can remember some of the names on my NameMC Profile: https://nl.namemc.com/profile/Verbramdt.2 (And for the Dutch people, yes one of that names is a bit inappriopriate but it was an accident okay ;P).

Most of time I'm playing on 1.8 and mostly SkyWars, you can find me sometimes on EggWars, but not that much, also I like it to play the new gamemode SkyBlock.

Well, that's all I have to say about myself I guess, so, if you want to talk to me you can always tag me on the CubeCraft Discord for a fun conversation in chat or voice call. (if I'm not sleeping). - Verbramdt#4847
Hi Verbramdt! Welcome to the community and I hope you have a good day!
I hope to see you for cubecraft in some game

Greetings

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom