Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
lol MY Elsa castle!!!!!!!
No. Just no. This is called the "Hill game" for a reason. Not the Frozen Castle game. As I recall, the snow glows bright on the mountain tonight. A mountain is not a hill. Secondly, it is a kingdom of isolation. This hill is definitely not isolated, seeing as how there are thousands of dead bodies. Thirdly, the Frozen castle is synonymous with "Let it go" which is exactly what you DONT want to do with the hill. The one similarity that I see is that they are both not potatoes.

Reactions: Julian10855

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
what's with u and potatoes? plus it's sounds like you've watched that like 20 times
Nah, potatoes are just a way of living life :3 But I've seen the movie once. Heard the song several million times. You know when the song first came out? I've been hearing it everywhere I go nonstop since. It may account for my sudden obsession with potatoes. No, it can't be... I'm not crazy! You are! Ha ha! You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me! o.O

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
umm I have a lot more money than u I'm suure
and first off the hill is not to buy I all ready reserved it so back off ebrit
you probably only have like 500 bucks in your lol mini card card

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I make the hill bigger until it is offically a mountain. Then, it starts snowing so the snow glows white on the mount tonight. I removed all dead bodies and nobody has stood on the snow yet so not a footprint to be seen. I chucked everybody off before turning it into a mountain so it is a kingdom of isolation. It's only me so it looks like I'm the queen. It's very windy so yes, the wind is howling like the swirling storm inside. I can't keep it in. Heaven knows that I tried. Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel don't let them know. Well now they know. Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go. Let it go. "MY ELSA CASTLE" I shout at the top of my voice disturbing the zero people that lived there. I built the castle so BOOM MY ELSA CASTLE.
Suddenly, I hear a sharp voice and wake up in the middle of a classroom with everybody staring at me and my teachers disappointed face staring down at me like an eagle. I'm meant to be the good girl, the one that always pays attention. I turn around and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway.
I walk away from the school, from the constant pressure of good grades and isn't it funny how some distance can make everything seem small? The fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. It's time to see what I can do to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong. No rules for me. I'm free. From school, from the pressure, from all the mean people, from all the stress. I'm free. For once in my life, I can do whatever. Let it go. Let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Le it go. Let it goo. You'll never see me cry. Here I stand and here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on.
My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiralling like Frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallises like an ice blast. I'm never going back, the past is in the past. Let it go. Let it go. The perfect girl is gone. Here I stand in the light of day. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.
I feel a cold hand grab my shoulder. I turn around expecting Olaf asking for a warm hug, instead I turn to see the sharp eyes of the teacher stabbing me. She firmly clasps my shoulder and drags me to the head teachers office. Suspended. I run out of school early. My mother shouts at me. But I'm fine. I have a week of building snowmen ahead of me.

My Elsa castle.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
I make the hill bigger until it is offically a mountain. Then, it starts snowing so the snow glows white on the mount tonight. I removed all dead bodies and nobody has stood on the snow yet so not a footprint to be seen. I chucked everybody off before turning it into a mountain so it is a kingdom of isolation. It's only me so it looks like I'm the queen. It's very windy so yes, the wind is howling like the swirling storm inside. I can't keep it in. Heaven knows that I tried. Don't let them in. Don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel don't let them know. Well now they know. Let it go. Let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go. Let it go. "MY ELSA CASTLE" I shout at the top of my voice disturbing the zero people that lived there. I built the castle so BOOM MY ELSA CASTLE.
Suddenly, I hear a sharp voice and wake up in the middle of a classroom with everybody staring at me and my teachers disappointed face staring down at me like an eagle. I'm meant to be the good girl, the one that always pays attention. I turn around and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway.
I walk away from the school, from the constant pressure of good grades and isn't it funny how some distance can make everything seem small? The fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all. It's time to see what I can do to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong. No rules for me. I'm free. From school, from the pressure, from all the mean people, from all the stress. I'm free. For once in my life, I can do whatever. Let it go. Let it go. I am one with the wind and sky. Le it go. Let it goo. You'll never see me cry. Here I stand and here I'll stay. Let the storm rage on.
My power flurries through the air into the ground. My soul is spiralling like Frozen fractals all around. And one thought crystallises like an ice blast. I'm never going back, the past is in the past. Let it go. Let it go. The perfect girl is gone. Here I stand in the light of day. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.
I feel a cold hand grab my shoulder. I turn around expecting Olaf asking for a warm hug, instead I turn to see the sharp eyes of the teacher stabbing me. She firmly clasps my shoulder and drags me to the head teachers office. Suspended. I run out of school early. My mother shouts at me. But I'm fine. I have a week of building snowmen ahead of me.

My Elsa castle.
It's a... masterpiece!!! Why didn't I come up with it earlier? I mean who wants a hill when you can have a mountain with talking snowmen?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom