Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBenjo01

Apr 27, 2014
lol ok peanut it's on
here we go again prepare to meet you end just looked you up on Facebook you're just a peanut that has 0 friends

ohhhhhhh get rapped son lol MY HILL

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
lol ok peanut it's on
here we go again prepare to meet you end just looked you up on Facebook you're just a peanut that has 0 friends

ohhhhhhh get rapped son lol MY HILL
Too bad its not your rap. Here I go. Gimme a beat. Your name is Benjo01, sorry bud, but this won't be fun. Just prepare because I'm not quite done, when I am you will feel the burn hotter than the surface of the sun. Do you feel the pain? These skills are hard to obtain, the rhymes keep rolling like a train , some say my raps are all insane, but to me it is all the same, I hope you feel pretty ashamed, the hill has already been claimed, plus all your road just sound real lame. I'm sorry kid, I didn't want to make you cry, but when you mess with ebrit1 you may as well not even try. To rap you've got to go with the flow, that's how you go steal the show, so learn a lesson or two bro, cuz you rap worse than a potato.

Reactions: Julian10855

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
omg-so-funny.gif

MY HILL BOI

Julian10855

Jan 1, 2014
Panem & Dystopian Chicago (Divergent)
Too bad its not your rap. Here I go. Gimme a beat. Your name is Benjo01, sorry bud, but this won't be fun. Just prepare because I'm not quite done, when I am you will feel the burn hotter than the surface of the sun. Do you feel the pain? These skills are hard to obtain, the rhymes keep rolling like a train , some say my raps are all insane, but to me it is all the same, I hope you feel pretty ashamed, the hill has already been claimed, plus all your road just sound real lame. I'm sorry kid, I didn't want to make you cry, but when you mess with ebrit1 you may as well not even try. To rap you've got to go with the flow, that's how you go steal the show, so learn a lesson or two bro, cuz you rap worse than a potato.
OOOOOOHHHHHHHH YOU GOT HIM

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom