Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Piggy

Aug 31, 2016
I was just playing eggwars with my friend (Fire_Piggy) and out of nowhere he got banned for cheating however he had no such cheats at ALL. He was banned by Sentinel and I would like to see proof of him cheating. I want to see how and why he got banned. It is injustice if he doesn't have the right to know how or why he got banned. You may not believe me but I know for sure he doesn't hack. We have been playing cubecraft eggwars for over 2 years and I have reported MANY hackers and gotten them banned. Back in the day, cubecraft was fuin and we could beat hackers and get them banned. NOW, real hackers aren't getting banned and good pvpers are getting false banned. I demand proof and my friend will make an appeal including screenshots of his minecraft.

Reactions: giesko

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
I was just playing eggwars with my friend (Fire_Piggy) and out of nowhere he got banned for cheating however he had no such cheats at ALL. He was banned by Sentinel and I would like to see proof of him cheating. I want to see how and why he got banned. It is injustice if he doesn't have the right to know how or why he got banned. You may not believe me but I know for sure he doesn't hack. We have been playing cubecraft eggwars for over 2 years and I have reported MANY hackers and gotten them banned. Back in the day, cubecraft was fuin and we could beat hackers and get them banned. NOW, real hackers aren't getting banned and good pvpers are getting false banned. I demand proof and my friend will make an appeal including screenshots of his minecraft.
Hello there!
Sentinel is our anti-cheat. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Your friend will have to appeal here ---> https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Please tell him/her not spam staff members profiles asking when his/her appeal will be reviewed.

If the appeal gets denied he/she will have to contact CrazymanJR (our anti-cheat developer) as @_AmazingWays_ said. Your friend will have to explain everything as detailed as possible. (What he/she was doing before the punishment, What he/she think that may have caused your punishment...) Please be patient while waiting for CrazymanJR to read your message. He is very busy.

@ElPtricko

Reactions: Jackelele

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Hello there!
Sentinel is our anti-cheat. You can read more about it by clicking here.

Your friend will have to appeal here ---> https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ Please tell him/her not spam staff members profiles asking when his/her appeal will be reviewed.

If the appeal gets denied he/she will have to contact CrazymanJR (our anti-cheat developer) as @_AmazingWays_ said. Your friend will have to explain everything as detailed as possible. (What he/she was doing before the punishment, What he/she think that may have caused your punishment...) Please be patient while waiting for CrazymanJR to read your message. He is very busy.

@ElPtricko

Locked.

Reactions: Exull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom