Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Doesn't sound legit. Please don't abuse other people's ranks. And also go to 'store.cubecraft.net and type up you username and that will show you ypur original rank. :)
Um? You Realise That This Wouldn't Be Very Fair To Say if he wasn't lying about names because sales problems are generally caused via you not getting what you bought

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
Um? You Realise That This Wouldn't Be Very Fair To Say if he wasn't lying about names because sales problems are generally caused via you not getting what you bought
i did buy a new acc where i played for a few years on and i forgot about ajax442 account so im now trying to get my account back cuz i forgot the email/pass but idk if i can get it back

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
i did buy a new acc where i played for a few years on and i forgot about ajax442 account so im now trying to get my account back cuz i forgot the email/pass but idk if i can get it back
Wait What? First you said theree were 1 account and now you're saying you have 2? I think you might be lying, and are abusing other to waste their time.

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017
Wait What? First there were 1 account and now there were 2? I think you might be lying, and are abusing other to waste their time.
are you stupid i didnt know that i bought a second acc i forgot about that, i thought that i just changed my name a few times on 1 acc but this is a different acc
you know why i forgot all this bullshit because i didnt play mc for a few years cuz it was boring and now when is started playing again a little bit i didnt know that this was a other acc

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
are you stupid i didnt know that i bought a second acc i forgot about that, i thought that i just changed my name a few times on 1 acc but this is a different acc
you know why i forgot all this bullshit because i didnt play mc for a few years cuz it was boring and now when is started playing again a little bit i didnt know that this was a other acc
No I'm not stupid but at first you said this

my name was ajax442 so i played alot on the server like a year later or something i stopped playing minecraft and i started playing other games so today i wanted to play again and ive changed my name a few times btw its now iLuvEzPz.
You didn't say that you were having 2 accounts, and you Did forgot the password, I still have the feeling that you're lying because you're changing a lot about this situation. If you continue this, and there would be more changes about your problem, you are lying. As what you did.

iLuvEzPz

May 2, 2017

You didn't say that you were having 2 accounts, and you Did forgot the password, I still have the feeling that you're lying because you're changing a lot about this situation. If you continue this, and there would be more changes about your problem, you are lying. As what you did.
i said i didnt know that i had 2 accoutns cuz i didnt play minecraft anymore bro i know it all better then you its my own acc but forgot password for it and shit

Okaywhatever

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Eggwars
www.youtube.com

I agree with you

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Okaywhatever

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Eggwars
www.youtube.com
i said i didnt know that i had 2 accoutns cuz i didnt play minecraft anymore bro i know it all better then you its my own acc but forgot password for it and shit
Dude you said that you had changed your username. Now your saying you have two different accounts? Nice try bud. EDIT: You wouldn't forget if you BOUGHT another mc account

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
If you didn't know That you have 2 accounts, doesn't say That you're not lying. If you bought 2 you'll don't forget that, because a minecraft account isn't really cheap ;) so I don't forget. It basicly doesn't matter If it's 1/2/3 years ago, If you want to people believe you, you better don't change the problems.

Okaywhatever

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Eggwars
www.youtube.com
If you didn't know That you have 2 accounts, doesn't say That you're not lying. If you bought 2 you'll don't forget that, because a minecraft account isn't really cheap ;) so I don't forget. It basicly doesn't matter If it's 1/2/3 years ago, If you want to people believe you, you better don't change the problems.
Agreed

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Wow this thread is too long for something which needed a simple response. I'm going to basically repeat what other people have been saying. If you've lost your rank you must contact "sales@cubecraft.net". Tell them everything about your issue. Feel free to private message Joe Henry who is Cubecrafts handy Support guy! :D

As this issue has been resolved and the correct instructions have been given, I'm going to lock this thread. If you follow the things I said, you should obtain your rank back :D

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Happy Dance 😈

1716154486367.png
Matriox wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for helping us all out over the past month

Appreciate all your activity on the forums and discord, great to see!
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything. You did well :)
Top Bottom