Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Cubecraft, I do not know whether you have realized this yet or not. You aren’t an arcade server. You aren’t a traditional minigame server. You’re not a 1.8 server. You’re a modern combat server, this is the only area you thrive. Hypixel is better in every other aspect.

I dont think you can compete with that. Cubecraft, I believe that you should solely focus on popular games and fully abandon dead games.

Lucky Islands and Eggwars are both amazing games. Eggwars is begging for a content update - why would you ignore your best game?

No Projectiles being removed caused a lot of problems. This is what happens when you give something players never asked for. No projectiles should never have existed. Good job getting rid of it.

Similarly, nobody asked for custom UHC. People only want vanilla UHC. Anyway, UHC wont work on this server currently because gaining EXP is all everyone cares about.

Wiping all leaderboards and starting seasonal leaderboards would be great.

PvP needs a decent update. Maps will do for FFA but Duels needs PotPvP.

Too much emphasis on battlezone. Its failing despite being a great game, same for arcade.

Infection needs rebalancing. Dying at the start of the game should permanantly kill you. Infected need severe nerfs; all of them, especially creeper. Remove Haste and give them efficiency.

Spawn silverfish at underground levels, maybe turn stone into monster eggs as game progresses to discourage ground camping.

Sad to see infection ignored.
View attachment 146923

Helloooooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm really happy to announce our a new set of features we're offering on the store. We're calling it "CubeCraft Plus". For a long time we've been looking towards moving to a subscription for access rather than large one off payments. We've designed Plus so that no matter what rank you have you're gaining benefits for your monthly subscription. At launch we're providing 13 different features that are exclusive to Plus subscribers. Here's a look at them.

Plus Features
View attachment 146934

We're already working on even more features to add to Plus and will continue to do so. Now I am sure you're eager to go and get hold of this awesome item so here pis a link or if you would like to see more head over to this page.

Now I am sure there will be a lot of questions so I'll answer them in the comments below. Here's a few frequently asked questions:

Why are you making a subscription?
Put simply it works out better for both players and us. As a business we have monthly bills to pay and currently our only way to pay them is to essentially get new people to buy new items every month, this realistically is not sustainable forever! From a players point of view we want you to be able to support us monthly but also get value for doing so. We've also made the cost low enough that it shouldn't be a huge barrier for many users.

But why should we pay you monthly?!
Fair point. We want to have reliable monthly income as it allows us to hire more people. More people means more content for you to play. We already release a lot of content on a schedule from one month to the next so it only makes sense that we have the ability to earn revenue from that.

When will the live streams start?
We're currently working out what we want to do on the live streams and how they're going to work. I would expect that within the first month after this launch that we'll have our first Plus subscriber only live stream.

What else are you looking at adding?
Trust me we have a lot of ideas! One thing I'd like to do is a monthly swag give away. Maybe with some exclusive items. However I am more excited to see what the community thinks we should do so please post your suggestions! I look forward to reading them in the Plus forums.

Seriously though, why should we give you money every month?
Still not convinced eh? OK. Well let's take something like the upcoming 1.13 release, there's some really cool ideas floating around for content that we could make but what makes it hard is that funding that plan is becoming ever more difficult. I'm proud to say that while our concurrent player numbers are down we're still getting new players all the time and we want to continue making new content to attract even more! The Plus subscription allows us to do this and to plan for the future.

When will I get charged for the Subscription?
Our store will process a charge every 1 month after you started subscribing. For example if you subscribe on the 1st July 2018 your next charge would be on the 1st August 2018.

How can I cancel my Subscription?
You can either contact our support team (sales@cubecraft.net) with your Username and Transaction ID or click the link in the latest renewal email.

Do I need a rank to Subscribe?
Nope! You can even be a Stone and subscribe. Plus is an add-on to any rank (hence it's name). It is worth nothing that some features are unlocked by a rank, for example Voting in certain games for certain features is tied to having at least a certain rank and Plus doesn't change this. What it does do is if you can vote for an option your vote will count as 2 votes.

Yes ok bye. “Private lounge”? People take time and effort to interact on forums. Now you’re alienating them and giving some donors a private lounge? For what? This is very stupid.

I also dont want to see when someone joins a lobby. I dont care who they are, its annoyed me to the point where I just use /ignore. Thx for that btw.

Whats next? New Cubecraft Plus Ultra rank? Quad votes? 80$ per month? +0.5 Uber cubelets? Private Discord channel? I hope its as overpriced as this one!

This is overpriced ans pointless. Also nobody watches your streams, so who’d stay for an exclusive one?

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Good to see that people from the server now come forward and point out exactly the same issues we've been talking about on the forums.
Anyways, I doubt it'll make a difference to the management - but for us, the majority of the forums community, it should be a sign that we are not alone.

I expect you've never been on the forums before, judging by your join date/stats, so welcome!
xd0HrZn.png

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
He's on the blockwars leaderboard, he doesn't want to lose it XD
well yeh, whats the point in working hard to get an achievement when it just gets taken away for no reason, I know that not everyone puts in a lot of work to get on the leaderboard but I did and it being stolen is kinda crappy when togglable leaderboards don't require tat whatsoever

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
If there was no projection, it was more fun, everyone thinks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good to see that people from the server now come forward and point out exactly the same issues we've been talking about on the forums.
Anyways, I doubt it'll make a difference to the management - but for us, the majority of the forums community, it should be a sign that we are not alone.

I expect you've never been on the forums before, judging by your join date/stats, so welcome!
xd0HrZn.png
His thread has better constructive criticism than threads from members who’ve been here for months.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
No Projectiles being removed caused a lot of problems. This is what happens when you give something players never asked for. No projectiles should never have existed. Good job getting rid of it.
Are you dumb bro, before that skywars update, a lot of people were asking for there to be a no projectiles mode. You must be new to the forums.
If "nobody asked for it" then why do so many people vote for it in games? Silly boy go back to sleep

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Are you dumb bro, before that skywars update, a lot of people were asking for there to be a no projectiles mode. You must be new to the forums.
If "nobody asked for it" then why do so many people vote for it in games? Silly boy go back to sleep
Do you want to talk normally?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Many people vote for it just because they can win easier and faster.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Lucky Islands and Eggwars are both amazing games. Eggwars is begging for a content update - why would you ignore your best game?
This is completely true. They need to support the bigger games first. I'm all up for new content but seriously, it's been quite a while since Eggwars has received a major update.
Sinilarly, nobody asked for custom UHC. People only want vanilla UHC. Anyway, UHC wint work on this server currently because gaining EXP is all everyone cares about.
UHC should be added back, but without ANY custom items/stuff, and purely 1.12+. 1.9 Combat makes it Unique, and I don't see any other server which is considerably huge that has a 1.9 Combat UHC.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom