• why should i even bother?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
so i heard what the c thing meant but i don't get why a sentinel blocked my connection. i haven't been playing for about a week and i tried getting on but it didn't let me and at first i thought it was just the servers or something till i searched it up. now im confused on why this happening. i haven't played for a week. HOW DOES MY CONNECTION GET BLOCKED IF I WASN'T EVEN ON THE SERVER FOR A WEEK AND MY CONNECTION WASN'T BLOCKED BEFORE?!?!?!?! and yeah this time im not gonna rage. but im just asking how and why if i was offline/ not on cubecraft for more than a week.

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it. The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IPs, along with the punishments they have received. The durations of these IP blocks vary between minutes and months.

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
Sentinel will now temporarily block specific connections when an account is caught cheating on it. The duration of the IP block is automatically calculated by Sentinel—based on the amount of other accounts that are associated with the current and previous IPs, along with the punishments they have received. The durations of these IP blocks vary between minutes and months.
I KNOW BUT HOW WAS I CHEATING IF I WASN'T ON THE SERVER

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
If there was created a report against you, you could be banned whenever a staff member looked into the report. So when you was offline a staff member looked into the report and banned you.
but i wasn't even hacking before i was offline. the last time i hacked was 2 months ago

CreeperGuy72192

Novice Member
Nov 9, 2019
Calm down, so CubeCraft is not the problem. Because you cant join any minecraft word.
ik im on the xbox app checking something it doesn't say anything on my xbox multplayer thing i need to fix that. No but it said that my connection blocked before my mulitplayer stopped working eailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.