Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
@gedas001 I know you when I was still stone through Sunny again, you were showing me the afk pool and all your pixelated builds, it was awesome. But I didn't see you much after that, gedface palease, get on often,
Oh pls, I don't visit creative that often
Even so, it's quite amazing how your memory is so ged.

Reactions: Xycheth

Xycheth

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2014
Microwave
Eventually I have no idea how I became friend with @_Patrickk but before that some random stone called him a "goddess" when he didnt change his ign yet, for awhile Ive always thought hes a girl lmao. But yes that was on creative. @Titanic07 And Oscar I know you from Sara, due Skype call. Meanwhike she talks about pants, but ye you started to come on sb alot. I think first time we talk was on SB too when youre a newb ;D still a newb doe. We have similiar timezone I catch you alot

@Javid_ And you, I cant, I just cant. We startrd talking about alot of "jokes" then you added me on skype just to write more jokes.. now my life is a joke. But ye we met in freebuild lobby and talked for abit,
Also you stay up alot...

Goto bed man.

@TheMatthias69 i know you through teamspeak and @Bubbles_go_pop, We started to play SG and SW alot but you guys like scb, a game I dont fancy. No hate btw, just because of my bad wifi that I dont like playing on it. Im glad I installed ts. Due timezine we couldnt play much

@johnyestaloca First impression of you, a flst colorful pancake or waffle, Never seen your plots but I bet yer a fab builder. I met you through freebuild lobby too. We only played sw for 2 minutes... which you didnt play at all you had to leave before the sw countdown. Glad to meet ya

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Eventually I have no idea how I became friend with @_Patrickk but before that some random stone called him a "goddess" when he didnt change his ign yet, for awhile Ive always thought hes a girl lmao. But yes that was on creative. @Titanic07 And Oscar I know you from Sara, due Skype call. Meanwhike she talks about pants, but ye you started to come on sb alot. I think first time we talk was on SB too when youre a newb ;D still a newb doe. We have similiar timezone I catch you alot

@Javid_ And you, I cant, I just cant. We startrd talking about alot of "jokes" then you added me on skype just to write more jokes.. now my life is a joke. But ye we met in freebuild lobby and talked for abit,
Also you stay up alot...

Goto bed man.

@TheMatthias69 i know you through teamspeak and @Bubbles_go_pop, We started to play SG and SW alot but you guys like scb, a game I dont fancy. No hate btw, just because of my bad wifi that I dont like playing on it. Im glad I installed ts. Due timezine we couldnt play much

@johnyestaloca First impression of you, a flst colorful pancake or waffle, Never seen your plots but I bet yer a fab builder. I met you through freebuild lobby too. We only played sw for 2 minutes... which you didnt play at all you had to leave before the sw countdown. Glad to meet ya
xD Im sowwy, we will play more games soon :P

Reactions: Xycheth
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom